Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
EHS Sr. Engineer: Requisition No:1203
Medical Devices Company
Competitive Salary with Benefits.
EHS Sr. Engineer is responsible for planning, implementing and coordinating Site Safety and environment programs and will be reporting to Site Manager. To prevent unsafe working condition, in Manufacturing Environment, it requires application of engineering principles and technology.
- At least 5 years of experience as EHS Sr. Engineer in Manufacturing Environment and in EHS Auditing and corrective action coordination. Manage projects which includes direct vendors/contractors.
- Make plans, manage process and programs and document environment compliance and evaluate data and inspections for assessing EHS risks and determine root cause and develop corrective action.
- Aid in development and administer safety programs and manage hazard and risk assessment process.
- Develop policies, analyze regulatory codes, safety standards, training and procedures.
- Provide advise to operations and engineering team on safety regulations and compliance.
- Conduct safety risk assessments and regulatory compliance and ergonomic reviews on equipment and operation processes.
- Coordinate in new standard developments on Automation, Engineering, Robotics, Injury Prevention and RME Operations
- Coordinate with teams on reviewing and approval of new and modified equipments.
- Manage all compliance documents.it involves development of compliance plans, training materials, conduct work-force training and perform risk-assessments and audits.
- Aid in injuries investigations and find out root cause and develop and implement corrective action.
- Audit equipments and resolve safety and environment hazards and conduct ergonomic assessments and make injury reduction action plans.
- Analyze existing and future chemical products for EHS related hazards and risks.
- Advanced knowledge in EPA, OSHA, Safety, FDA, DOT, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Experience in ISO9001, ISO14001 and OSHAS18001.
- Support in updating/reviewing job safety with colleagues.
- Coordinate with Safety Committee.
Bachelors Degree in Environment Health/Safety/Engineering.
Active Certification from EHS entities (CIH,CSP,CHMM)
Ask for Roomaria Singh
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.