VIEW JOBS11/19/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-17T00:00Job Description
Office Manager III - Multi-Unit
* A driven retail manager with exceptional leadership skills and ability to manage multiple store locations?
* Energized by the opportunity to solve problems, and lead teams to do the same?
* Interested in investing your time working for six months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests?
If so, then we are interested in learning more about you!
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services,1 is looking for experienced people leaders to manage multiple office locations, and the fabulous teams of people that work within them, to accelerate our seasonal tax business. We also offer career progression to other seasonal and year-round roles to those with an interest and drive to continue advancing!
Leverage your leadership skills to:
* Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for multiple tax offices
* Coach and lead the teams to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
* Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
* Assist in the development and execution of office-level business plans
* Assist in recruiting and interviewing tax office associates
What you'll bring to the team…
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred (or equivalent combination of education & experience)
* 3+ years of prior retail supervisor or related experience (multi-unit experience preferred)
* Prior experience as an Office Manager or Tax Professional experience preferred
* Leadership, supervisory, and coaching skills to guide and inspire associates to achieve high goals
* Demonstrated aptitude for business plan execution and desire to grow the business
* Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course² (if preparing returns)
* Annual completion of 18-hour continuing education and ability to meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements (if preparing returns)
* Bilingual Spanish speaking skills are a big plus, but not required
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
H&R Block, Inc.WyomingMI
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00At SpartanNash, we deliver "what our guests want, when they want it – fast and friendly." We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience. There are many retail employers, but not all offer a place where you can learn, grow and thrive. That's why SpartanNash is a cut above the rest.
This position is located at Family Fare Rogers Plaza
To effectively direct and supervise all functions and activities of the bakery department and its associates to achieve the sales and profit goals established for the department; to ensure that the work shifts of all department associates contribute to the financial best interest of the store. Complete all other assigned duties in a timely manner.
HS Graduate or Equivalent(GED)
0 TO 2 YEARS
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
Order and maintain inventory control to ensure freshness, product quality and turnover
Check and verify receivables for amount, quality, count or weight, condition and store in appropriate areas
Produce, price and stock to ensure quality protection, accuracy and product rotation
Handle spoiled/damaged products per established guidelines
Train others to perform all department activities and functions
Manage the selection, scheduling, and supervision of others to meet or exceed departmental productivity levels.
Have familiarity with all products carried in the department; know differences in price, taste, preparation, use etc.
Maintain internal food safety audit standards
Maintain a clean, attractive and well stocked department
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed as assigned for this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements; additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities
Proficient Computer (email, spreadsheets, etc)
Ability to read, write, comprehend, and intrepret documents
Develop/ Manage Budgets
Suggestive Selling/Knowledge of Products
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00Denny's is America's Diner, and our employees love feeding people! Not just the perfect breakfast or burger, but feeding the lives of our customers by giving them a place to share great conversations. If you are hungry to win and have a passion for feeding people, we'd love to talk to you!
Our benefits include, but aren't limited to:
* Quarterly and annual paid bonus opportunity up to 15% of your base pay
* Insurance including medical, dental, vision and life
* 401(k) plan with company match up to 5%
* 11 company paid floating holidays
* Two weeks of vacation accrual that begins 30 days after hire
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Advancement opportunities
* Telecom Allowance
Position qualifications include, but aren't limited to:
* Minimum of two years restaurant, hospitality or retail experience. Additional operations and/or leadership experience strongly preferred
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
* ServSafe® Certification required
* Great communication skills
* Proven ability to solve problems
* Strong business acumen to understand financial statements and contributing factors
* Ability to work day and evening shifts, weekends, and holidays as the schedules are rotated
* Reliable transportation
Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should contact 864-597-8000. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THIS NUMBER TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.