Byrnes &Amp; Rupkey
Harrisburg , PA 17102
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our manufacturing client is looking to add an EHS Manager in the Harrisburg, PA area. This Manager will coordinate all the EHS training programs, facilitate new-hire safety orientation, conduct incident investigations, purchase all safety supplies and equipment and make recommendations for EHS improvements.
- Provide strategic leadership for EHS program development to achieve cultural permanence, site-specific performance objectives and program implementation goals.
- Maintain understanding and knowledge of current applicable federal, state, local regulations and company policies.
- Coordinate and conduct the injury review process to determine and correct root cause.
- Track and report operational safety performance.
- Provide leadership and facilitation and drive for a sustained plant safety committee.
- Develop and drive emergency response and business continuity initiatives.
- Lead the operation to best practices and best-in-class EHS results.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory industrial hygiene requirements.
- 80% safety and 20% environmental
- Will consider a Safety Supervisor or EHS Supervisor as this role will not have any direct reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Safety or Hygiene.
- 6+ years of experience in safety, environment and health field in a manufacturing setting.
- 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Certified in CPR, AED and First Aid.
- Demonstrated success in EHS leadership.
- Dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible and Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
EHS Manager, EHS Supervisor, safety, leadership