Two95 International Inc.
Portland , OR 97201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: EDIFECS Consultant
Type: 1 year Contract
- 7-8 years of managing EDIFECS installation, usage and overall working conditions
- Payer experience and thorough knowledge of all EDI X12 transaction sets such as 835, 834, 837, 278, 277, 275, 997, 999
- Knowledge of EDIFECS Transaction Manager suite of products
- Requires strong understanding of business rules and extensive experience creating EDI process flows and roadmaps.
- Interprets business issues and recommend EDIFECS solutions/best practices
- Understanding of Application Integration/ Enterprise Application Integration
- Working experience on middleware tools- JCAPS, Web method, etc
- Have worked on/ understand messaging engines- IBM MQ, Active MQ etc.""
- Collaborate with the client Architect / Technical Project Manager to formulate the architecture, implementation strategy/schedule and operational plan.
- Mentor and train internal teams upon Edifecs products and customer custom components
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills required. Must be comfortable interacting with clients technical teams.
- Must be comfortable delivering technical training at customer sites as part of the customer's software release and deployment cycle.
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of FHIR is preferred"
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.