Summary: The Programmer Analyst will serve in a dual role. This role is responsible for helping to develop and enhance business processes, conduct requirements gathering, recommend and develop coding technical solutions and produce technical and business documentation in support of software solutions.This role will also be responsible for the EDI program. Using EDI tools for daily activities that include serving as the initial contact for troubleshooting, monitoring document transmissions, setting up new Global Trade Partners and identifying opportunities to improve relevant processes.Essential Functions: * Serve as a Business Analyst for J.D. Edwards Enterprise One, and other supporting business applications * Engage with development teams and participate in efforts to provide new and enhanced J. D. Edwards Enterprise One functionality * Support Enterprise One modules and related applications while working with the end users and the internal team * Define detailed functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business requirements * Develop and deploy scalable, well-coordinated and comprehensive solutions to business problems * Provide functional and technical documentation using client standards * Support companywide projects related to the J. D. Edwards applications, including but not limited to developing and maintaining reports and interfaces and project migrations * Design, construct and maintain a system comprised of HQ EDI software components, batch scripting, coordinated scheduling and associated network system components that consistently satisfy the requirement of the client's global business in an automated fashion * Facilitate effective, dependable, automated flow of electronic data between client and global business partners * Effectively use file management tools to communicate with Global Trading Partners to facilitate EDI activity using AS2 protocols and VAN activity * Analyze, design and develop specifications for enhancements to take advantage of new technology, tighten controls, or improve efficiencies with EDI applications, interfaces and mappings * Create, document and maintain EDI standards, policies and business data requirements that are consistent with the requirements of other client business systems * Investigate and resolve EDI transaction errors * Provide functional and technical support as needed * Supply regular status of the work in progress and presentations where requested * Learn new tools and processes whenever required * Adhere to the corporate security policies
Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree, in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field is required * Must possess a minimum of 8+ years of JD Edwards Enterprise experience, and application design and implementation experience * Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and meet defined deliverables * Skilled in SQL* 4+ years of EDI development and analysis experience* A practical aptitude for specific business concepts (sales, order processing, distribution, payables, receivables, purchasing, etc.) and associated processes * Deliver strong JDE development designs and solutions thru the ability to transform user requirements to program specifications and to communicate effectively with developers and end users throughout the process * Expert level knowledge of JD Edwards integration points such as BI Publisher, Reports Now, One View Reporting
VIEW JOBS3/22/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-06-20T00:00It's Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—70.2% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2017. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of "Becker's 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2016 and 2017, and one of the "50 Great Places to Work" in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor's 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you're looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don't just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Responsible for business process and data analysis support for Accumulator client implementations including guidance and review of inbound/outbound setup, vendor file specifications, mapping, and testing.
* Researches system issues affecting Accumulators and collaborates with Core Team to resolve discrepancies.
* Responds to inquiries regarding EDI issues with enrollment, claims, payments, and/or clearinghouse activities
* Responsible for EDI mapping, provides support to all EDI production processes and testing of EDI data loaded in test production instance, and ongoing maintenance.
* Monitor health data interface using a variety of technologies including but not limited to SQL server, SSIS, and SAS
* Develop tools, techniques to improve efficiency/automation of Data Operations team monitoring, alerting, or communication processes
* Develop detailed client-specific operational SOPs and documentation
* Assist in training and supporting offshore resources to maintain a high level of operational quality
* Participates in all system tests, analyze all data and processes, recommend improvements, and manage all communication with business as well as Trading Partners to ensure compliance to all policies and procedure
Skills You'll Need:
* Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Management, Computer Science or another technology/business field of study
* 3 to 5 years of experience working within a data or IT Operations group.
* Knowledge of healthcare industry and healthcare x12 format (especially, 837, 834, 835 files)
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively within a team
* Work effectively with customers and internal staff in fast-paced environment and time-sensitive situations
* Ability to work in a team environment across multiple functional groups
* Must have experience creating SQL statements and must be familiar with relational database modeling and design concepts.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Evolent Health, Inc.ChicagoIL
VIEW JOBS4/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-18T00:00Pre-Media Variable Data Programmer
* ID: 43307
Prepare graphic files for print across all packaging print platforms while maintaining the integrity of the content art, design and brand. Responsible for image processing, including retouching, page makeup, file formatting, silhouettes, trapping, air brushing, color corrections and related operations. Create image proofs and make file revisions as needed. May create impositions to process jobs for press.
Excellent understanding of design and typography and the process of creating a publication through all its phases from concept through printing. Very good experience in Macintosh desktop publishing (including such software such as QuarkXpress, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrtaor) is required. Demostrated talent as a designer, including an undertsnding of the need to balance function and visual appearance to acheive successful communication. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required. Requires knowledge of complex, multi-faceted design techniques. Excellent knowledge of printing techniques and knowledge of production issues. Able to undertand and compile cost estimates for creative projects. Excellent skill in operation of cutting edge technology to provide client with effective creative products and image files. Able to understand client requirement and solve highly technical design problems and meet expectations while remainig in budget for creative assignments.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
RR Donnelley & SonsChicagoIL