Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 3 weeks ago
We're a cutting-edge tech company that loves to innovate, take on challenges, and push the boundaries of our sector. At LIFX we are hands on, collaborating closely across all parts of the company in Australia, Silicon Valley, Seattle, and globally - sharing expertise, knowledge, and skills. We love big ideas, genius at play, and good team players.
LIFX is an amazing place to work, filled with with a variety of skills, expertise and a huge potential for any self-motivated individual to learn and grow. Coupled with the rare opportunity to gain first-hand insight into the inner workings of a successful start-up with a worldwide reach across both the online and retail space.
About the Role.
We are currently looking for an experienced EDI Coordinator to join the Supply Chain team reporting to the Supply chain Operations Manager. This position is responsible for the maintenance and daily support of the companys daily transaction flow from/to our EDI trading partners. This position works closely with Sales, Supply Chain and Finance staff to ensure all business requirements are met on an accurate and timely basis. This position also interacts with external trading partner/customer EDI departments.
Primarily this role is the day to day operations of all EDI functions, including incoming sales orders and outgoing shipping notices and invoices. These are very time-sensitive and require fast and accurate decision-making. Successful candidates will enjoy diving deep into data, discovering root causes, and suggesting long-term solutions for the maintenance of document transactions and trading partner integrations.
- Project ManagementManage all EDI projects and communicate directly with trading partners.
- Test & MaintainFeed and troubleshoot EDI transactions into and out of backend ERP system.
- Coordination (3rd Party)Work with 3rd party to make sure we follow EDI guidelines from all EDI major trading partners and implement any updates pertaining to EDI transactions. This includes work to maintain a working interface with the companys ERP system.
- Set up and coordinate tests with Operations and Warehouse for new trading partners on EDI.
- TraceabilityReview, track and ensure document transmissions in a timely manner.
- ChargebacksReview charge-backs and follow up with Accounts Receivable department for EDI non-compliance chargebacks assessed.
- Work to assist other departments (such as Sales and Warehouse) to prevent chargebacks.
- Quality AssurancePerform Quality Control on all setups, modifications, updates to the EDI System.
- Database ManagementMaintaining of Customer Ship-to addresses
- Contract ManagementMaintaining and uploading customer contracts
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of order management, inventory management and warehouse management systems
- Knowledge working Amazon as well as big box retailers such as Costco
- Excellent customer service skills, positive attitude, honesty and integrity to ensure everyone has a positive impression of and experience with LIFX.
- Experience processing EDI and manual orders (email, portal).
- Track record of working effectively with retailers and distributors to manage inventory requirements at a fast pace.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and prioritize work with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communicator, both written & verbal.
- Experience managing order administration for large retail accounts, with at least one of the following: Amazon (global), Apple (global), Best Buy (Americas), Bed Bath and Beyond (Americas), Costco (global), Home Depot (Canada and US), Walmart, Ingram Micro (global), Superior (US), Exertis (UK), Tech Data (Europe).
- Excellent organizational and people skills, project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Google or Microsoft Suite and function specific software (working knowledge of of Xero accounting platform a plus).
- Experience working with 3PLs a plus.
- Flex hours to work a balanced day between Europe and North America.
- Ability to travel as needed to Australia, Europe, and within the US (estimated once per quarter)
Be part of a rapidly growing, exciting start-up, in an energetic environment alongside a passionate team, collaborating with the leading brands in technology on one of the most exciting product families in the smart home revolution.
LIFX is the worlds favorite Wi-Fi smart light. No cables or hub, just plug in LIFX and connect to Wi-Fi. Dive into millions of vibrant colors and personalise your home to suit your mood, music or even your style. LIFX partners with the leading consumer electronics brands for seamless connectivity with iOS, Android, Google, Windows, Nest, Amazon Alexa, Samsung, Logitech, IFTTT and many more.