Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Middleton , WI 53562
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The EDI Analyst will develop, coordinate, implement, and communicate the organization's Internet-based strategies and initiatives for Business to Business (B2B) Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) systems. This individual is responsible for ensuring that EDI-related production and procedures are maintained and properly executed, including development, change requests, and enterprise integration projects. The EDI Analyst will also act as liaison between customers, suppliers, internal system end users and IT staff for implementation of EDI-based system integrations.
- Perform system configuration, mapping, and day-to-day management of EDI-based transactions and processes
- Participate in design and review of new applications and integration strategies of EDI systems
- Develop and maintain EDI process documentation
- Perform data audits, recommend and implement quality control measures
- Associate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in IT, Customer Service or Operations supporting sales order processes
- Demonstrated capability for on-the-job learning in a fast-paced environment
- JD Edwards Enterprise One ERP and Manhattan Warehouse Management systems preferred