Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Ecommerce/Customer Service Specialist (Amazon Exp A Must) For Growing Company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
Los Angeles , CA 90068
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
eCommerce/Customer Service Specialist
Our clientis an established and growing eCommerce Company located in Los Angeles and they are seeking a mature, skilled and motivated individual as their eCommerce/Customer Service Specialist. The ideal candidate is an organized, analytical person with strong Communication and Customer Service skills. They will be able to multitask effectively, work with a sense of urgency and professionalism, problem solve when needed. The individual should be tech-savvy, well-organized with excellent internet/eCommerce, marketing skills and ideas to help drive growth. Individual should be a motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a team environment and also independently.
Essential Duties and
Online Product & Inventory Management
- Manage and expand sales on Amazon, eBay, and other Marketplaces.
- Determine new products and reorders for Marketplaces.
- Maintain vendor relationships and manage payments and invoicing of all purchases.
- Daily corresponding with warehouse in case of backorders, reshipments, and damaged orders.
- Assist in ongoing maintenance and updates of the product database, including addition of new products (gathering product details/images/copy/videos).
- Continually monitor and update any outdated information (e.g. discontinued products, price changes, etc.) and actively merchandise products for an optimal user experience.
- Assist in checking product inventory, out of stock items and arrival of new products to ensure proper stock status and availability.
- Providing customer service through phone and e-mail.
- Build new business by targeting wholesale customers.
- Processing returns and exchanges.
- Tracking outbound and inbound orders.
- Managing nonprofit orders to insure on-time delivery.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED is required, an Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- eCommerce marketing experience required.
- Experience with Amazon required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Critical thinker, self starter, motivated.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and strong MS Office skills (Power Point, Excel and Word) is desired.
- Must be detail oriented and work well independently.
- Excellent at working toward a deadline, keeping projects on track.
- E-mail Marketing Campaign Experience a plus.
- Marketplace experience a plus.
Working Conditions and Physical
Office environment, some repetitive motion required. Requires travel to events occasionally, valid drivers license is required with good driving record. Must have a reliable means of transportation and maintain current insurance and registration.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.