Ecommerce Product Manager
Allen , TX 75002
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Youre always talking about ecommerce . . . in fact, your friends probably tell you to shut up about it!
- Your brain is an odd mix of ecommerce, marketing, and analytics . . . most people dont think like you do.
- Opportunity and barriers excite you. You love the startup phase and taking ideas into the world.
- Maybe you have a degree maybe you dont - we dont give a shit . . . do you have RESULTS!?
NURSING.com (formerly NRSNG) is an online nursing education supplement founded in 2015. In 2017 we launched our online subscription platform and have seen rapid growth year over year. Our goal is to change nursing education, for good! We work to improve pre-nurse, nursing student, and new grad nurse outcomes by delivering innovative tools and efficient, evidence-based content via technology-based platforms.
We are ridiculously passionate about nursing education!
We are seeking an experienced ecommerce leader to take the base weve established and help us continue our aggressive growth. We provide a work environment that will continually challenge our employees as they expand their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
What Youll Do
The job is multifaceted, you will be maintaining our existing inventory while expanding listings and reach. Our products are primarily distributed via Amazon and Shopify - you will be expected to maintain and grow these platforms while also uncovering new platforms.
- Small physical product team (local and remote)
- Product updates and edits
- Product listings
- Inventory levels
- New products with guidance from CEO and product team
- To existing platforms and new and emerging platforms
- With internal and external teams
- Design, Marketing, Engineering, Product, Leadership
- Create integrations with physical products and digital products to increase digital product growth
- Aid in conference and live event sales
- 3+ years experience in Ecommerce
- Experience with product development
- Experience working with remote and distributed teams
- Eye for detail
Nice to Have
- Amazon Seller Central experience
- Vendor relationships with retailers
- Design experience (Adobe CS)
- Digital publishing experience
- Overnight travel 10-15%
- In-office work (moving expenses offered)
- 100% medical coverage (60% for dependents)
- 10 days paid vacation in addition to 10 paid holidays
- An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of nursing students
- Flexible working schedule
- Cereal bar, healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks, & beverages
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Education, professional training and professional license reimbursement
- Audible account access