Ecommerce Marketplace Specialist
Sparta , NJ 07871
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Techflex, Inc. is looking for an eCommerce Marketplace Specialist. The E-Commerce Marketplace Specialist is responsible for maintaining Amazon.com and eBay.com, Seller Central and Seller Hub listings, optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data, maintaining existing accounts as well as setting up new ones, and growing marketplace revenue.Come join our collaborative and performance-driven team!
- Monitors and maintains the day to day responsibilities for Marketplace accounts including but not limited to Amazon.com and eBay.com.
- Makes recommendations on items for FBA and determines if profitable.
- Projects and maintains FBA inventory levels to prevent over- and under-shipments.
- Creates, maintains, and optimizes listings.
- Coordinates marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation (campaigns, guides, banners, HTML templates, and email).
- Researches and identifies new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing.
- Maintains detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes, and systems.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
- Reviews customer feedback and marketplace health.
- Proactively identifies product, service, and marketplace issues and resolves them accordingly.
- Increases listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- Tracks weekly marketplace performance metrics and implements strategies to improve them.
- Leads projects and objectives that improve operations within each marketplace.
- Maintains strategies on Amazon and eBay.
Perform additional duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Capabilities
- Experience with e-commerce channels, specifically Amazon Seller Central and e-Bay Seller Hub.
- Experience with Amazon Advertising platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge and understanding of product research.
- Knowledge and understanding of Amazon Store Builder and how to upload product to force cohesive branding among various distributors that sell our brand.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing strategy and tactics, creating Amazon campaigns, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Project Management skills with demonstrated proficiency in project planning.
- Strong collaborator and comfortable engaging multiple team members to achieve success.
- Largely a sedentary role; however, routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines, and printers.
- Occasionally lifting, moving, or carrying equipment weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Visual acuity required.
- Professional office environment.
- Occasionally exposed to noise level that is moderate to high.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
At least 1 years experience related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.