Ecommerce Marketing Campaign Manager
Durham , NC 27701
Posted 3 weeks ago
FBOMB and KetoLogic are two brands committed to changing the way the world approaches nutrition through a low carb, high fat diet called the ketogenic diet.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Ecommerce, the Ecommerce Marketing Campaign Manager will have an aptitude for project management and a proven track record of delivering successful, viral marketing campaigns and go-to-market product launches within a high-growth CPG environment.
- Act as the project manager for the Ecommerce team for growth experiments, marketing projects, campaigns, and launches. Organize these projects to ensure speedy execution. Coordinate and execute on deliverables, managing due dates and team needs, to hit aggressive campaign goals.
- Partner closely with external agencies and channel owners to lead omni-channel campaigns. Work with marketing channel managers on to develop strategies surrounding product launches to meet aggressive targets.
- Develop and execute on go-to-market growth experiments to refine the product launch and campaign playbook.
- Work with the internal team members, agencies, and freelancers to develop creative assets to support campaigns, launches and promotions, ensuring the right positioning and messaging is communicated to customers across all verticals.
- Develop excellent relationships internally to understand the interdependencies of other teams to avoid last minute fire drills.
- Conduct and analyze customer research to determine product launch and marketing campaign strategy and develop the digital marketing calendar.
- Work with the EVP, Ecommerce and DTC and data analysts to set KPIs and revenue targets for marketing projects and campaigns to support team and company-wide goals.
- Recommend and implement viral product launch strategies to drive traffic, conversion, retention, revenue, and profitability.
- Continuously educate customers on the ketogenic diet, health and nutrition, and product offerings through marketing campaigns.
- Collect and analyze data on marketing campaign performance and return on investment per channel; report on your findings, identify opportunities for improvement, and systemize the learnings.
- Develop a product launch and campaign playbook for repeated, systemized success.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a growth or marketing role
- Proven track record in executing large-scale marketing campaigns, managing the campaign process from start to finish, ideally for CPG ecommerce brands
- Proficiency with marketing channels (content, partnerships/affiliates, social media, paid acquisition, email, etc)
- Bonus points if you have experience in health, nutrition, diet, or supplements categories
- Bonus points for experience in project management.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Creative. Youre a data-driven creative. You understand marketing psychology and have an intuitive sense of great, high converting creative, but you love to perform A/B tests to get down to the truth.
- Orchestrator. You orchestrate teams and resources to move projects forward on a deadline, making sure all of the moving pieces are in place, and getting the best out of people while you do it.
- Hustle. You move with a sense of urgency. Youre scrappy and resourceful. You thrive in environments in which you have to make it up as you go. You can stretch resources and come up with solutions.
- Strategic. Youre okay with putting forward disruptive questions and points of view for the greater good. Youre relentlessly curious and continuously pulling at threads to find the best answer, weighing both short-term and longer-term implications of any decision to consider the interests of all stakeholders.
- Systems Oriented. Youre driven to systemize everything. You know that mistakes arent failures if you learn from them -- and then bake the learnings into the playbook so they dont happen again.
Location: Durham, NC or remote
Salary: We pay top dollars for top talent. Well consider your experience and everything you bring to the table to offer you a competitive salary.
Health: We offer company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
Retirement Planning: 401(k) with company match
Paid Time Off: Paid vacation! Paid holidays! Paid sick days!
Paid Parking: If you work at our downtown Durham location, youll get a monthly pass for parking. If you occasionally park downtown, well reimburse you for parking expenses.
Cool Digs: Modern and sleek open-floor office on the top floor of a downtown Durham high-rise (with amazing views)!
Super Flexible Work Hours: Come and go as you please as long as you get your work done. We have early birds and night owls across different time zones so do your work when you want, where you want. No one will be micromanaging you. We trust you to meet your deadlines.
Free Products!: We love our products and we want you to love them too! All employees get unlimited free products for their personal use.
Fitness/Wellness: Corporate discounts for memberships (gyms, yoga, etc.).