E-Commerce Marketing Associate
Coop Home Goods
Bell Gardens , CA 90201
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Coop Home Goods sells the best pillows in the world. We are direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just pillows. Were a brand focused on elevating our customers everyday An amazing pillow can change your whole night, meaning it changes your whole waking hours as well.
We are looking for a self-motivated detail oriented person to add to our team. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of marketing experience in ecommerce and must know: Shopify, Google Shopping, Adwords, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Klavio and MailChimp.
The job also requires attention to detail ensure the best possible customer experience when purchasing from our company.
We are looking for career-oriented individuals to join our team and help our company grow to the next level.
- The Digital Marketing Associates responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Amazon, Website Marketplace, Coop Home Goods, and Mopnado marketing
- Work in conjunction with the in-house Creative team & Marketplace Manager to produce unified campaigns across all platforms
- Create and Coordinate a Marketing Campaign schedule with the creative Department and the Marketplace Manager.
- Conversion Optimizing
- Listing Creation
- Listing Optimization
- Listing Ranking
- Building and executing positive ROI marketing campaigns, on social media and other paid platforms.
- A / B testing of campaigns
- Reporting accurate campaign numbers to scale
- Developing systems and procedures for coverage redundancy
- Must have at least 3 years of marketing experience in ecommerce and must know: Shopify, Google Shopping, Adwords, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Klavio and MailChimp.
- A forward thinking mindset, and constantly on the hunt for the next "big thing," and the ability to help us get there first.
- Must live near Bell, CA and have reliable transportation. This is an IN OFFICE position. Telecommuting is NOT available.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Excellent work ethic. Must be punctual, responsible, dependable, honest, and work well with others.
- Works well as a team member to obtain common goals.
- A person who can recognize and do what is best for not just our company, but also for our customers.
- Intelligent and organized self-starter who can work independently with little direct supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, follow instructions, work on a deadline, and be a fast learner.
- Good communication skills with a Customer Service orientation.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new things and retain information
- Above average general computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet.
- Experience with other common e-Commerce software and marketplaces (ShipStation, Walmart, Jet.com etc.).
Salary - DOE
Full Time 40 hours/week.
Standard hours are Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM, may be on call as Listing issues may arise off those hours.
Health Insurance Stipend