Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Ecommerce Business Systems Analyst
Wilmington , MA 01887
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is seeking to add a full time eCommerce Analyst to their growing team. The eCommerce Analyst is responsible for assisting the team in design, delivery and support of solutions including both consumer (B2C) and customer (B2B) online channels. Transaction types include credit card, cart-to-quote, Purchase Order/Invoice, and EDI.
The eCommerce Analyst will engage the business stakeholders to elicit and define business requirements. They will design, develop, and implement solutions that meet the business needs and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement integrated solutions. The role will support production systems, including analyzing and resolving production problems and end user incidents or service requests.
The role will help implement the Hybris software suite for e-commerce, multi-channel commerce, and order management. The role will help define user stories for the development backlog, assist in accepting completed stories, and generate test plans for the Business to confirm UAT prior to deployments.
- Work with the business stakeholders to understand current processes and evoke, define, analyze and document requirements. Lead discovery workshops mapping out the business requirements.
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams throughout the company to define, design and deliver robust integrated solutions that meet business needs.
- Ensure the quality and need of user requirements, functional specs, technical specs, data models, and process flow diagrams to sustain high delivery quality and ultimately deliver the project successfully.
- Create deliverables according to the Software Development Lifecycle, such as user stories, requirements documentation, functional and technical specifications, test cases, and system documentation.
- Create test cases for business processes and system functions; collaborate with team resources to execute tests and resolve defects.
- Collaborate with the business throughout the agile development lifecycle to ensure solutions will meet anticipated needs and deliver the expected benefits.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on deployment including training, change management, and communications.
- Accountable to deliver according to project schedules.
- Create and update documentation including project plans, user stories, and assist in managing the sprint backlog.
- Support production systems; proactively work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner. Assess and resolve end user service requests. Contribute to continuous improvement processes including identification of root cause and corrective actions.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience working in B2B or B2C e-Commerce focused environments, playing an active role in definition and delivery of solutions and enhancements to the core e-Business/ e-Commerce platform.
- Hands-on experience withSAP C4/HANA (Hybris) Commerce Platform a strong plus.
- Strong experience conducting prioritization discussions, maintaining / managing backlog, sprint planning in a scrum agile implementation approach using tools such as JIRA
- Experience working with QA/Test Management solutions.
- UI/UX experience, including Information Architecture and Creative disciplines
- Experience in data analysis; strong knowledge of business reporting needs, KPIs and how the system meets those needs incorporating industry best practices.
- Experience with 3rd party online procurement platforms a plus.
- EDI/cXML experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance, or Information Technology.
- Hybris commerce BA certification a strong plus.
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is needed.Must be able to comprehend manuals, periodicals and technical reports and apply ways to develop programs that meet user requirements.
- Ability to compose simple business correspondence, calculate figures and amounts, and apply basic math concepts along with the means to apply problem solving skills.
- Potential for up to 10% of travel required
- Willingness to learn new technologies or procedures
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that truly appreciates its' employees. Interested candidates, please contact Kristen at email@example.com or 603-571-5134.