1. Teach residents about the energy conservation measures installed in their homes.
2. Schedule residents for equipment installation appointments.
3. Educate residents on ways to save energy and water.
4. Provide staffing at informational tables for residents, as well as provide support for contractors and field staff when needed.
5. Record and report on resident feedback on energy conservation measures installed in their apartments and developments.
6. Solicit commitments from residents to adopt specific behaviors for saving energy and water.
7. Help to improve the Power is in Your Hands Program.
8. Support residents in their efforts to save energy and water as needed.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong reading and writing skills.
· Positive and professional attitude; strong work ethic.
· Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to communicate in Spanish or Mandarin is a plus.
· Experience in residential energy conservation is a plus.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
Energy Training Solutions