Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Louisville , KY 40201
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently seeking Echo Technologist for a contract position in Louisville, KY. This is a 13-week contract assignment with 8-hr AM shifts. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of recent Echo Technologist US experience as a Tech.
Responsibilities of the Echo Technologist
- Explain the ultrasound procedure to patients and answer any questions they may have.
- Maintain ultrasound equipment and sterilize the room in which the procedure takes place.
- Spread the ultrasound gel on the surface of the patients body covering the internal area being imaged.
- Perform the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed.
- Evaluate the images for their quality, but also to interpret what was captured in the image.
- Present images and preliminary findings to physicians and the healthcare team.
- Maintain patient records and add medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure.
Requirements of the Echo Technologist
- Current Resume
- Certified or eligible for certification by the America Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Satisfactory completion of formal ultrasound technology training
- At least 2 years experience in ultrasound
- Current BLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- Two current clinical references
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
Compensation of the Echo Technologist
- Housing stipends Highest available
- Health Benefits Available
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- License Reimbursement
- Travel Reimbursement
- Extending Contract Bonus
- Referral Bonuses