Description: The successful candidate will have at least 4 years experience in SAP Plant Maintenance (EAM). The ability to demonstrate a depth of understanding and skills in configuration is essential. You will have participated in at least 2 successful end to end SAP implementations.
Hands-on experience with SAP EAM processes.
Perform SAP EAM Technical Object for Fleets Configuration
Author Functional Specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflows
Perform Functional Unit Testing of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflows
Support preparation of SAP EAM Fleet Work Process Training Material
Prepare Business Process Procedures to support EAM Fleet processes
Identify and document EAM Fleet cutover and dress rehearsal cutover tasks
Perform EAM Fleet cutover and dress rehearsal cutover tasks in support of go-live
Prepare Test Scenarios and test Cases to support EAM Fleet testing in String/Scenario Testing, multiple Integration Testing Cycles, Performance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
Support EAM Fleet testing in String/Scenario Testing, multiple Integration Testing Cycles, Performance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
Conduct knowledge transfer for EAM Fleet Processes to Back End Support team
Support EAM Workstream Lead by providing status of all tasks, activities, and milestones Host Build Phase meetings to resolve open issues, defects, etc. Prepare material for and participate in Integrated Business Process (IBP) sessions Resolve EAM Fleet Defects identified during Testing Update Design Phase documentation as required
Identify and create Risks, Actions, Issues, and Decisions
Has in-depth hands on configuration experience with SAP EAM Fleet, Technical Objects, Orders, Measuring Points and Interface.
Ability to understand Utility business EAM Fleet processes.
Knowledge and understanding of Fuel and Mileage interface and rate calculation.
Bonus if they actually have hands-on experience with configuring third party fuel and mileage interface.
Knowledge and understanding of SAP Document Management and interface to Open Text application.
Knowledge and understanding of SAP Mobile applications in support of Fleet Work Order Processes
Ability to understand Utility business Fleet management requirements and produce business process documents.
VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Management Consulting Managers Design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process.
A professional in this position and level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
* An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
* Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
* The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
* Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
* Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
* Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
* An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
* An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
* A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
* Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and able to inspire and motivate others.
* Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
* Ability to travel up to 100% is required.
VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00Our Transaction Management team helps clients strategize, evaluate and execute real estate transactions to meet their business and occupancy needs. Our analyst works primarily in a support role on lease acquisitions, dispositions and other transaction and account management related projects. The analyst will be involved, in a support capacity, in all aspects of the team's transaction activities, including, but not limited to, managing Transaction Data Base, Data Integrity, Reports, financial and valuation analysis; due diligence oversight; and assisting in the development of pitch, presentation and investment offering marketing materials.
* Real estate brokerage or salesperson license preferred
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics or related field
* 1-3 years of commercial real estate transactional experience
* Financial, analytical and reporting skills
* Advanced computer skills (MS Office, including Excel, Work, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Attention to detail, organization skills, well-developed verbal and written communication skills; work independently or within a team; ability to build relationships and interact effectively with business and clients
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device's operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.
Jones Lange Lasalle Inc.ChicagoIL
VIEW JOBS1/13/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-13T00:00Job ID: DLP-1030208 Description:
This position is responsible for conducting care management and health education programs for customers on government health care programs. Accountabilities include gathering, analyzing and providing date for regulatory reports. This position will represent the company to members.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) with 2 years direct clinical care to the consumer in a clinical setting.
* Current, valid, unrestricted license in the state of operations (or reciprocity). For compact licensee changing permanent residence to state of operations, you must obtain active, unrestricted RN licensure in the state of operations within 90 days of hire.
* Plus 4 years wellness or managed care experience presenting clinical issues with members/physicians.
* Experience handling medical management programs and health educations programs in an independent manner.
* Knowledge of the health and wellness marketplace and employer trends.
* Verbal and written communication skills including discussing medical needs with members and interfacing with internal staff/management and external vendors and community resources.
* Analytical experience including medical data analysis.
* PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, database experience and Web based applications.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* 3 years clinical experience.
* Patient education experience.
* Condition Management experience.
* Bilingual in English and Spanish.
* Experience in managing complex or catastrophic cases.
* Certification in Case Management, Training, Project Management or nationally recognized health care certification.
LI - POST
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Behavioral Health, Nursing Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - ChicagoHcscChicagoIL