Description: The successful candidate will have at least 4 years experience in SAP Plant Maintenance (EAM). The ability to demonstrate a depth of understanding and skills in configuration is essential. You will have participated in at least 2 successful end to end SAP implementations.
Hands-on experience with SAP EAM processes.
Perform SAP EAM Technical Object for Fleets Configuration
Author Functional Specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflows
Perform Functional Unit Testing of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflows
Support preparation of SAP EAM Fleet Work Process Training Material
Prepare Business Process Procedures to support EAM Fleet processes
Identify and document EAM Fleet cutover and dress rehearsal cutover tasks
Perform EAM Fleet cutover and dress rehearsal cutover tasks in support of go-live
Prepare Test Scenarios and test Cases to support EAM Fleet testing in String/Scenario Testing, multiple Integration Testing Cycles, Performance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
Support EAM Fleet testing in String/Scenario Testing, multiple Integration Testing Cycles, Performance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
Conduct knowledge transfer for EAM Fleet Processes to Back End Support team
Support EAM Workstream Lead by providing status of all tasks, activities, and milestones Host Build Phase meetings to resolve open issues, defects, etc. Prepare material for and participate in Integrated Business Process (IBP) sessions Resolve EAM Fleet Defects identified during Testing Update Design Phase documentation as required
Identify and create Risks, Actions, Issues, and Decisions
Has in-depth hands on configuration experience with SAP EAM Fleet, Technical Objects, Orders, Measuring Points and Interface.
Ability to understand Utility business EAM Fleet processes.
Knowledge and understanding of Fuel and Mileage interface and rate calculation.
Bonus if they actually have hands-on experience with configuring third party fuel and mileage interface.
Knowledge and understanding of SAP Document Management and interface to Open Text application.
Knowledge and understanding of SAP Mobile applications in support of Fleet Work Order Processes
Ability to understand Utility business Fleet management requirements and produce business process documents.
VIEW JOBS11/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-10T00:00Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Pharmacist Program Mgr/Sales & Acct Mgmt - multiple Anthem locations (PS13733)
Summary: Sales and Account Management Pharmacist Program Manager dedicated to implementations supporting the growth of Medicaid (Alliance Business).
Primary duties include but not limited to:
* Be primary pharmacy point of contact pertaining to [Alliance] client implementations for account management, the state, the Health Plan (HP) and the [Alliance] partner
* Represent [Anthem] in relationship with the alliance partner and the state
* Liaison to support Government Relations, State Agencies [i.e. DHHS], as needed, attend state meetings, respond to email inquiries from Corporate Regulatory
* Serve as Pharmacist expert on contractual requirements, beneficiary rights, and standard benefits for the client
* Be clinical project expert for the pharmacy program implementation
* Maintain task log to support client implementations, specific to tasks that require a clinical judgment and those that require state and/or health plan engagement
* Interpret information provided by the state/contract pertaining to pharmacy programs, within an emphasis on clinical programs (PDL, UM) and networks; Identify any solve for any information gaps
* Maintain a repository of documents in addition to the contract that contain pharmacy program requirements such as provider manuals and RFP responses
* Serve as SME for market clinical requirements and liaison between HP, State, and non-clinical Anthem implementation SMEs (e.g. RX operations, project management team, IMO Implementation Office, etc.)
* Be the primary clinical advisor to the PBM for the implementation
* Collaborate and build relationships across business units to support implementations
* Seek out best practices and guide the implementation team on critical clinical implementation items such as formulary development, POS edits, Utilization Review per market requirements
* Guide post implementation surveillance protocol to identify any claims processing or pricing issues; offer clinical support for issue identification and resolution
* Present the pharmacy dashboard and pharmacy updates to the Health plan [i.e. monthly or as requested]
* Requires a registered pharmacist; minimum 2 years of managed care pharmacy experience including knowledge of current health care and managed care pharmacy practices; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
* Current state license to practice pharmacy as a RPH required
* Minimum 5 years managed care or related practice strongly preferred (NOT EXCLUSIVELY LIMITED RETAIL PHARMACY)
* Must have experience in government business managed care contracts, or FFS
* Must have experience in pharmacy claims operations and/or clinical UM criteria, formulary development and DUR boards
* Must demonstrate proficiency in project management
* Experience in data analytics strongly preferred
* Must demonstrate proficiency in clinical/technical communication and ability to effectively communicate information pertaining to programs and systems using data analysis to business leaders
* Must be willing to report to travel – up to once a month or as requested
* Experience with or knowledge of Pharmacy Advisory Committees, (Drug Utilization Review) or P & T Committees preferred
* Ability to provide comprehensive solutions to an issue meeting internal and external needs
* Microsoft Office Proficiency: Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word required
* Experience with government programs (Medicare/Medicaid) strongly preferred
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00Our Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the Global Center of Excellence at Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
Role / Title
The Packaging Risk Manager within Global Commodity Risk Management team is responsible for researching and developing hedging strategies for resins, paper, metals and glass commodities across multiple regions contributing to over $1B in global spend. The categories are complex and volatile from a Global Supply Chain and Price Risk Management perspective. The individual in this position should be a commodity risk management expert, with a strong background and understanding of global packaging markets, with strategic sourcing experience, a demonstrated capability to develop a holistic global risk management strategy for assigned commodities. The individual should drive and challenge the team to reach the Global and Zone targets and provide solid advice on all related markets and supply/demand drivers to senior leadership.
* Ownership, oversight of and responsibility for Global Commodity Risk Management programs, futures, options, OTC's and forward fixed price contract execution, price forecasting for assigned commodities and communication to senior management.
* Lead and direct the risk management strategy for assigned commodities to manage market inflation and deflation by providing accurate cost forecasts and PPV variances.
* Provide guidance on which indexes to use in supply agreements, assist packaging buyers in the development of price/cost models where appropriate with integrated suppliers.
* Owns the Global commodity market outlook with the objective to increase value creation from managing market volatility and ensuring margin optimization.
* Actively participates in the Global Packaging and Zone alignment meetings to inform the zones and Global Procurement teams of all Commodity positions, market outlook and strategies.
* Utilize Zero Based Budgeting to justify cost and operate in a lean manner to maximize operating efficiency and speed of execution.
* Compliance, reporting and other duties:
1. Ensure full compliance with the Kraft Heinz Global Commodity Risk Management and Hedging Policy
2. Ensure full compliance with Kraft Heinz Procurement Policy and Conduct Policy
3. Ensure full compliance with any other internal guidelines and external regulations
4. Ensure full compliance and support to all Kraft Heinz on social, environmental and sustainability projects
* Other projects and duties requested by Kraft Heinz Management
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, economics, supply chain, engineering or a related field. Master's degree preferred
* At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar capacity
* Strong written, verbal, and listening skills
* Ability to effectively negotiate and influence business decisions and change
* Strong Analytical, Planning, Market Research, financial derivatives and Trade Execution skills
* Can effectively articulate various perspectives and impacts of issues and project them into the future. Able to see all sides and the inherent value to stakeholders
* Can work through tough agreements and settle disputes effectively
* Can be forceful and direct as well as diplomatic
* Anticipates and adjusts for problems and obstacles
* Effective at establishing trust and building effective business relationships and getting things done through others
* Organizational Agility – knows how to get things done both through formal and informal channels
* Priority Setting – Spends his/ her time and the time of others on what's most important. Eliminates roadblocks and creates focus
* High results-orientation
* Willing to travel 30%-50% of the time
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American's with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.
Location(s)Chicago/Aon CenterThe Kraft Heinz CompanyChicagoIL
VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00Contacts prospective customers in order to develop new treasury management business. Manages relationships with existing customers to ensure proper servicing of accounts and to expand existing business. Prepares sales presentations, explains services offered, and recommends services which would benefit clients. Identifies opportunities to sell other U.S. Bancorp products and services to meet customer needs. Assists management in developing a market strategy and in setting sales objectives. Meets or exceeds set fee income goals. Assists in the design and ensures the proper installation of treasury management services. Assists management in the development of new services or the modification of existing services.
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
* 10 or more years of sales experience in the commercial banking industry
* Superior knowledge of treasury management products
* Thorough knowledge of the organization and its products, services and operations
* Expert sales and new business development skills
* Excellent customer service/relations skills
* Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills