E-Commerce + Fulfillment Manager
Melbourne , FL 32901
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
To Write Love on Her Arms is looking for someone who is passionate about the message of hope and help, can further TWLOHAs mission through our merchandise line, and is a wizard of logistics.
The perfect candidate is someone who can manage various areas of our production and distribution of merchandise, while consistently putting the care of our supporters and customers first.
The E-Commerce & Fulfillment Manager is responsible for the health of the TWLOHA Online Store as well as overseeing the management of inventory and staffing, and new product creation.
- Works with the Design team to manage the production process and timeline of apparel and accessories
- This may include sourcing new suppliers and vendors, resolving any logistical problems, and negotiating price.
- Prioritizes the health and best practices of the E-Commerce platform to reach sales targets
- Oversees product page creation, E-Commerce store organization, description, and representation in the Online Store
- Manages platform maintenance and set up of online and point of sale for in-person events
- Includes an accurate inventory, cost, pricing, product page development, and collections
- Processes daily orders and is responsible for the sales and profits of E-Commerce
- Forecasts best-selling products and the closeout of past-season styles and low-performing products
- Ensures shipping supplies are well stocked in a cost-effective manner
- Manages and budgets E-marketing channels and social media ads (Facebook/Instagram)
- Oversees customer service protocols and ensures TWLOHA supporters receive positive experiences
- Coordinates and prioritizes daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- The position is full-time: 40 hours a week, Monday Friday
- It may involve night, weekend, and holiday work when necessary.
- Were looking for someone to join our team in Melbourne, Florida. (Remote work opportunities may be needed temporarily due to COVID-19 but at this time the position is based in Melbourne, FL.)
- Extensive experience in E-Commerce Development
- 3-5 years of experience managing E-Commerce sales
- Knowledge of prevailing procedures and strategies within E-Commerce
- Experience in warehouse operations
A compensation package including but not limited to health insurance and a 401k plan will be offered to candidates after review of their application. Employees are offered 2 weeks of paid vacation, flexible holiday hours, paid personal and sick time, and after two years of service, they are eligible for a paid one month sabbatical with a commitment for another year of service at the organization.