Dynamics 365 System Administrator
Lenexa , KS 66215
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
City Wide Franchise is seeking a CRM Dynamics System Administrator to join our dynamic IT team! This is a full-time position, Mon-Fri, 8-5pm; some night/weekend hours, as needed. Remote candidates considered.
City Wide Facility Solutions is a locally-owned management company in the building maintenance industry with more 60 years of experience in the Kansas City Metropolitan area. City Wide is proud to serve it's greater community through our Mission...to positively impact the people and community we serve.
- Support a highly integrated business critical system with over 800 end users
- Serve as main point of contact for the D365 CRM instance and will play an integral role in maintaining system optimization and transformation.
- Support all aspects of software or hardware related to Dynamics 365 CRM including routine maintenance, project related code deployments, customizations, integrations, etc.
- Ensures system performance/optimization through the release of customizations.
- Creation and maintenance of non-production environments (development, testing, etc.).
- Participation in the planning of updates and in the elaboration of the roadmap for the development of the solution.
- Communicates effectively with technical team members, product owners, and subject matter experts and end users.
- Supports assigned projects ensuring quality delivery, identifying risks, and escalating issues where appropriate.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies in the D365 suite.
- Manages the Dynamics CRM instance in a highly integrated environment, specifically in a hosted environment (dedicated).
- Oversee user and license provisioning and role security in Microsoft D365 CRM and Business Centralanchi
- 3-5 years experience as a D365 System Analyst in an information technology environment
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CRM in a dedicated third party hosted environment
- Experience integrating D365 CRM with other SAAS & D365 products
- Responsible for working with users to define and document system requirements for new implementations and enhancements.
- Leading requirements gathering and design sessions, reviewing design documentation with users and developers, preparing process and data models, prioritizing system functionality based on requirements, coordinating pilot and test activities, and designing reports.
- Responsible for Tier 2 production support of assigned systems to ensure efficiency in system and production. .
- Work with developer and/or 3rd party vendor to optimize the system to ensure the most efficient systems within available resources.
- Support multiple systems or more complex systems that require advanced technical expertise.
- Recognized as SMEs from the organization on their assigned systems.
- Use in-depth understanding of system to write reports for users and/or clients from system(s) which aid in business decision making.
- Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
- Organized- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Analytical Skills- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Accountability- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Systems Analysis- Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Honesty / Integrity- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Time Management- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Bachelors Degree (four year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: IT and/or Business, Engineering or Communications
City Wide offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with match; PTO and paid holidays.