Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Drywall Foremen - Multi-Family
International Search Consultants
Portland , OR 97201
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Drywall Foremen Multi-family Portland, ORThe Recruiting team at ISC is currently seeking an experienced Drywall Foremen Multi-family for a growing Development & Construction Company in Portland, OR.The successful candidate for the
Drywall Foreman Multi-family will have these general responsibilities:
To qualify for the Drywall Foremen Multi-family position, you must have:
- Assist in preparing and maintaining the construction schedules, managing daily construction operations and management of projects and identifying and solving problems.
- Order materials and schedule inspection.
- Ensure the project stays within budget and on time.
- Track sub-contractors hours while working on the construction site.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with vendors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Assist Construction Manager with quality control procedures.
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Loss Control Program.
- Maintain current knowledge of national and local codes.
- Supervise completion of final punch lists for timely building turnover.
Salary: $70 - $100K plus bonus potential and excellent benefits package
- A High School Diploma.
- 5+ years ofconstruction in multi-family, highend finishes, site finishes, and/or multi-story post tension concrete construction.
- Prior experience in metal studs/drywall framed interior finishes in Type I Construction on multi-family residential projects from framing through punch list.
- Working knowledge of OSHA requirements.
- Prior knowledge and experience with the RFI process.
- Prior knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, subcontractor relations, estimating, budgeting, quality control, documentation, reporting, scheduling and safety practices.
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals and maintain confidentiality.
- Worked in a fast pace and team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, time-management, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and Procore.
- A valid drivers license and current auto insurance.
For immediate consideration, please send resumes directly email@example.com
or call 888-974-0086 for additional info and/or referrals.
Know someone you think would be a great fit? We pay a $500 referral reward for any names that turn into hires for this position! Direct all names to me via phone or email and Ill do the rest! Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.