Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Drupal Application Developer
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DRUPAL Application Developer
New York, NY
18 months + contract
Need only Locals, F2F interview
- Develop and enhance custom Drupal module code, adhering to community and agency best practices, demonstrating innate understanding of the Drupal APIs.
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
- Work within an agile methodology, interpreting stakeholders' user stories and distilling them into technical tasks.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Quality Assurance and Testing:
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Engage in incident management, problem solving and solution implementation.
Maintain effective communications with project team members and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.Project Execution:
Support the project execution using Agile Scrum methodology.
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- 5-10 years proven experience as application developer
- 3 years proven experience with PHP web programming
- 2 years of hands-on, Drupal back-end and front-end development experience in a professional environment
- Drupal 8 module development experience
- Symphony experience
- Experience working on highly trafficked websites, including performance optimization and designing caching strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Experience with configuration management, continuous integration, version control, testing and document management with Open Source technology stacks (LAMP, Ruby on Rails etc.) and Open Source tools (GIT/GITHUB, CI, Jira, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Certified application developer is a plus
- Experience in Wireless/Mobile/Disconnected architecture/applications.
- Prior experience in federal/state/local government projects.
Note:This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.