Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DRUPAL Application Developer
New York, NY
18 months + contract
Need only Locals, F2F interview
- Develop and enhance custom Drupal module code, adhering to community and agency best practices, demonstrating innate understanding of the Drupal APIs.
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
- Work within an agile methodology, interpreting stakeholders' user stories and distilling them into technical tasks.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Quality Assurance and Testing:
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Engage in incident management, problem solving and solution implementation.
Maintain effective communications with project team members and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.Project Execution:
Support the project execution using Agile Scrum methodology.
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- 5-10 years proven experience as application developer
- 3 years proven experience with PHP web programming
- 2 years of hands-on, Drupal back-end and front-end development experience in a professional environment
- Drupal 8 module development experience
- Symphony experience
- Experience working on highly trafficked websites, including performance optimization and designing caching strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Experience with configuration management, continuous integration, version control, testing and document management with Open Source technology stacks (LAMP, Ruby on Rails etc.) and Open Source tools (GIT/GITHUB, CI, Jira, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Certified application developer is a plus
- Experience in Wireless/Mobile/Disconnected architecture/applications.
- Prior experience in federal/state/local government projects.
Note:This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.