Drupal And PHP Developer - Washington, DC
Two95 International Inc.
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title Drupal and PHP Developer
Position Contract (5 months Possible Extensions)
Location Washington, DC
Rate- $Open(Best Possible)
Required Skills and Duties:
- Work with Drupal team to design, develop, and maintain Drupal based sites
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot technical issues
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, planning, and implementing changes
- Provide front end development for interactive features
- Stay up to date with Drupal core and module improvements, and security patches and updates to comply with the Office of Information Security accreditations.
- Assist the team in developing and deploying other sites in a multi-site configuration.
- Documenting current and future configuration processes and policies
- Assist in debugging issues with hosting applications, cloud resources and Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Proficiency in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- Preferred experience and familiarity with:
- DKAN or any Drupal Gov distributions.
- Acquia Cloud Platform and Acquia DevDesktop usage.
- AWS S3 integration and implementation
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!