VIEW JOBS8/23/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-21T00:00Data Collector - Part-Time
Enjoy flexibility and variety in your work? Would you like greater control over your earning potential and schedule? Do you thrive in a fast-pace environment with a desire to make an impact on the retail industry?
Then join RetailData's growing and diverse data collection team. With over 30 years of experience and locations across North America, we have been delivering vital retail intelligence through competitive multi-channel retail pricing audits. This critical information equips retailers to win consumers, maximize business impact and drive growth through accurate data coupled with unparalleled pricing expertise.
As the core to our business, you will provide competitive pricing information our clients need to drive successful pricing strategies. Using company-provided hand-held collection devices, you will record, enter and transmit product codes and prices in grocery stores, pharmacies, mass merchants, and others.
What Does RetailData Needs from You?
* High school diploma, or equivalent
* Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
* Ability to work 15-25 hours per week with scheduling flexibility
* Required to pass Data Collector Certification tests in a timely manner
* Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 40 pounds, bend, kneel, reach, stretch, move heavy items
* May be exposed to extremely cold temperatures for extended periods of time
What RetailData Offers You.
* Comprehensive suite of benefits that promotes your health and financial well-being including medical, health savings account, Life and AD&D
* 401(k) match to eligible employees
* Employee stock purchase after 1st year
* Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance
* Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement
* Opportunities for employee learning and development
For consideration for this opportunity, please apply via our Careers Page.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veteran/Disabled
15-25Retail Data LLCCantonGA
VIEW JOBS7/26/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-10-24T00:00Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Valet Living currently has an opening for a Part Time Night Trash Collector in your local area. This is a great paying, part time night job!! Feel the freedom of working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment.
We have an immediate start date and provide hands on, paid training.
What You Get:
Great hourly pay: up to $14.00 / hour
Part-time evening hours beginning at 8:00 PM
Up to 15 hours per week available
5 day work week, enjoy Friday and Saturday off
Freedom to work independently
Stay physically fit while working outdoors
Opportunity for growth within the company
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Rewards and Recognition Program
What You'll Be Doing:
Collect trash bags and recycling door to door within a local apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite
Work 5 nights a week (Sunday through Thursday). Enjoy weekends off!
Start at 8:00pm and be done by 11:00pm
Part time, 10-15 hours per week
What We Require:
An open bed pickup truck. (Some jobs available for those without truck)
A valid and current driver's license
Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle
A smart phone to access our mobile app
Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
VIEW JOBS10/14/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-12T00:00When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
Are you looking for an exciting career with a nationally known company and industry leader? AmeriGas Propane, the largest distributor of propane in the United States, is searching for an energetic and customer service oriented person to join us as a
At AmeriGas, our employees are the keys to our success and we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, in addition to excellent starting pay:
* Exceptional medical, dental and prescription benefits
* 401(K) with company match
* Generous bonus potential
* Paid time off (including holidays)
* Paid Training
* Annual performance reviews and salary increases
* Propane discounts
* Career advancement
* Tuition reimbursement
At AmeriGas, Delivery Representatives are a key point of contact for our customers. They are relied upon to provide excellent customer service at each interaction. They drive propane delivery trucks -"bobtails"- and fill tanks with propane for local residential and industrial customers. They are dedicated and responsible with a passion for safety and are careful to follow state codes and regulations as well as company procedures. Delivery representatives enjoy working outdoors and understand the importance of wearing the required personal protective equipment.
Education and Experience:
* At least 21 years old with a valid Commercial Driver's License. Hazmat and tanker endorsements are preferred. Note: Hazmat and tanker endorsements will be required to perform the job and if not held already, must be obtained soon after hire and prior to driving an AmeriGas vehicle.
* Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
* Lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing in and out of the truck
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.