Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Driver-Sell Sales Representative - Idaho Falls 9.26.18
Hayden Beverage Company
Idaho Falls , ID 83401
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Driver-Sell Sales Representative Idaho Falls, ID
We are looking for a highly motivated and competitive Driver-Sell Sales Representative working out of our Idaho Falls, ID location.
- The level two (SR2) position on the career ladder
- Secure and maintain commitments for product line utilization from current and prospective accounts that include stores, bars, restaurants and other accounts priority focus on Red Bull products
- Monday through Friday with availability for occasional evenings, weekends, or holidays as business demands
The Qualified Candidate:
- Experience in the beverage distribution industry
- Professional individual who can demonstrate strong leadership
- Outstanding communication skills
- Performance development and goal orientated accountability skills
- Excels in a team environment
- Can-do/will-do attitude
- Resides in the market area
- Valid drivers license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Valid DOT Medical card or ability to obtain one
Contact Human Resources for a full job description. Pre-employment drug testing and background check required. Benefits include medical, dental, flex plan, company paid life insurance, 401(k), PTO, referral bonuses, product discounts and so much more. Salary depends on experience.
Please apply at www.haydenbeverage.com, go to About, select Job Openings and click the position you would like to apply for.
Hayden Beverage Co. is a dynamic and rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 380+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Founded in 1970, primarily focusing on beer, wine, Red Bull, and non-alcoholic beverages, our goal is to be the best executing distributor of any product in the Northwest and to make our customers more profitable.
Please contact Human Resources for a full job description.
Summary of Employee Benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cafeteria/Flexible benefits plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with discretionary matching provision
- Specific positions have uniforms provided
- Employee discounts