Wallboard Supply is looking for a reliable General Laborer to join our established Braintree, MA location!
Essential Job Duties:
1.Pull, stage, and load orders onto outgoing trucks by repetitive lifting of up to 100 pounds per item.
2.Aid Driver in inspecting materials scheduled for delivery to confirm that the shipment is correct and that it is properly loaded and secured.
3.Ride with the driver to the job site to unload product at jobsite.
4.Assist driver in evaluating delivery site, noting potential hazards, obstacles, physical challenges, etc.; guide driver in maneuvering onto and off customers property to avoid damage as needed.
5.Support driver in maintaining a clean and safe vehicle.
6.Assist warehouse associates and direct supervisor in maintaining a safe and organized work environment.
7.Assist inventory control in counting and organizing materials on as needed basis.
8.Operate forklift with foot and hand controls in a safe manner to complete orders onto delivery equipment as needed.
9.Treat customers, contractors, and associates in a courteous, considerate, and cooperative manner.
10. Follow safety procedures as outlined by company safety program and operator manual for forklift.
11. Adhere to established safety rules and regulations and follow all safety procedures; maintain a safe and clean environment.
12. Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.
13. Complies with Companys attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance.
14. Other duties as assigned by Management
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1.Minimum education required High School or GED preferred.
2.Other Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast pace, ever changing environment.
3.Physical demands include standing, walking or sitting for extended periods of time, bending or stooping, lifting up to 100 pounds consistently and working in adverse weather conditions.
US LBM Holdings