Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Full-time position picking up ReturnQueen packages using state of art technology and company provided vans. No CDL required.
What were looking for:
Were looking for motivated individuals who are reliable, efficient, customer-focused and ready to work. Ideal candidates are energetic and ready to join our RQ team. Vacation and health benefits available! This is a serious career opportunity. We are growing our team throughout the country and are constantly expanding.
Your managers will be focused on your success as we support your professional growth. We hold ourselves to a high standard of leadership and strive to help you achieve your personal goals as we push together to achieve our goal of servicing our customers with excellence and the highest level of service.
Successful drivers put safety first and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.Qualifications:
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Good driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. to chest
- Military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Growth Opportunities:
- Delivery Associate *Team Lead * Dispatcher * Supervisor
- Driver's License
- Passport or Social Security Card
- Proof of Work Authorization
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
- Drivers will interact in a positive and professional manner with customers and the general public while retrieving packages from customers homes and commercial locations
- Drivers will unload their van at the conclusion of their shift
- Drivers need to get in and out of the van quickly throughout the day
- Drivers will sometimes need to walk up flights of stairs to deliver
- Drivers will be provided two 15-minute paid break and 30 minute unpaid lunch break each day
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner, maintain vehicle cleanliness and refuel as needed
- Maintain a neat, clean personal appearance (company-provided RQ uniform)
- Drivers will find addresses via GPS device
- Drivers will adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road
- Training routes are provided to start
- Due to current public health concerns, drivers must wear a protective mask while at work
- Professional Development: One on One meetings with management to increase professional development. Our management team all started as Delivery Associates.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision offered for Full-time employees (after 30 days)
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Full-Time = 8-10-hour shifts; Shifts available 7 days per week
- Paid Overtime
- Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour