Karya Property Management
Houston , TX 77024
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Corporate Driver to transport our Executive team, Investors, and other guests in a comfortable, safe and timely manner. This will be an addition to our Security team.
Driver responsibilities include transportation as needed, arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
This role will require heavy travel, and is looking for a professional able to accommodate with last minute booking.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you dont need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time theyve requested
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience as a Driver and/OR Security
- A valid drivers license
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of Manual transmission is a PLUS
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts, and be on call
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Capable of making rational and quick decisions to be efficient
- A high school diploma