First Due Movers
Issaquah , WA 98029
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
FULL TIME - PART TIME or SEASONAL
HIRING FOR KENT AND ISSAQUAH LOCATIONS
First Due Movers is a full-service professional moving company founded in 2009 by three East side firemen. The fire service traditions of attention to detail, professionalism, and dedication to selfless service is be instilled into and delivered by all members of the organization, whether or not they are members of a fire department. Our mission is to change the way people view the moving industry, and the first step in that process is hiring great people to join or reputable and high-performing team.
In the Mover position, 80% of your work will relate to moving, 20% of your work will relate to packing.
- Assist with loading/unloading moving trucks
- Efficient prepping, loading, and unloading of customer's belongings
- Dismantling/assembling furniture
- Packing and labeling of client's office and/or household items
- Optional travel within the lower 48 states for interstate moves
- Remain safety-conscious at all times
- Provide a friendly demeanor and outstanding service for our customers
- Must be 18+ years of age
- High school diploma/ GED equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Positive and up-beat attitude
- Reliable transportation to warehouse in Preston, WA
- Ability to lift/carry 100 pounds
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Strong work ethic with the drive to go above and beyond
- Maintain great customer service and a friendly demeanor
- $20.50/hour starting wage in the Mover position
- $25.50/hour starting wage when promoting to Driver position (3+ months of experience required)
- Annual performance-based raises
- Earn an average of $500- $1000+ in tips per month
- Medical Benefits (including dental and vision)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with match
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
Why Work for First Due?
- We are not your average "Movers". We work hard, work smart, and we take care of our teammates and our customers.
- First Due Movers offers highly flexible schedules. We can find a schedule that will work for just about anyone. If you are a college student looking for summer work or if you have outside commitments throughout the week, First Due Movers is a great place to earn great money on a flexible schedule.
- There is plenty of opportunity for overtime, especially throughout the summer.
- There are opportunities to travel within the lower 48 states. Interstate travel is not a requirement for employment but you will have multiple opportunities to go out and see new places.
- We hire positive and up-beat workers. We take pride in our teamwork and our ability to help one another at all times.
- We offer industry-leading entry pay, medical benefits, and opportunities for rapid advancement.
- We're owned by professional firefighters and employ many volunteer firemen. If you are looking to enter the fire service, this is a great place to make connections and develop the customer service skills, commitment to excellence, leadership and attention to detail that will help you achieve that goal. Fire service affiliation is not a requirement for employment.
- We're ambitious to grow. Come be a part of that process. We want to be the best at what we do, and you'll thrive by embracing that mindset.
- You don't need any experience; we'll work with anyone who brings a positive attitude and strong work ethic every day.