Clover Food Lab
Cambridge , MA 02139
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We love food and connecting with people. We hire people who share our love of food, find joy through hard work, and lift the spirits of those around them.
Drivers help us transport food from our commissary kitchen to our restaurants and food trucks in an efficient and timely manner and deliver Meal Kit Boxes to our customers.
As a driver you will help to load, pack, unpack, deliver, and transport product.
- Move large containers of food from the Clover commissary to our food trucks, restaurants, and delivery addresses.
- Load and unload vans
- Deliver Meal Kit Boxes up to 30-miles outside Boston/Cambridge
- Drive a 14-foot van/truck, including parallel-parking and backing into tight loading docks
- Manually hoist heavy items
- Perform vehicle inspections and inventory checks
- Complete and submit paperwork
- Interact professionally with Clover employees and customers
The hiring manager may invite you to participate in a Practical Interview. This gives you the opportunity to interview us. Applicants experience the job hands on, get to know the staff and gain a better understand Clover culture. Additionally, we use the face-to-face interaction as an opportunity to get to know you better.
- Clean driving record for the past 7 years from the State of Massachusetts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong logic/math skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Stamina to lift heavy items
- 100% drug-free
- Must share a passion for food and hard work, must lift the spirits of those around them
- Must be able to pass a road test conducted by Clover leadership
- Experience with cleaning and maintenance of vehicles
- Must be able to provide an official copy of current driving record
- No special license required
- The ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and repeated walking, bending, stretching, and lifting 50 pounds or more, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to work a varied schedule that includes nights and weekends
Clover Food Lab is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- $150 referral bonus
- Opportunity to learn, grow and build a meaningful career in food
- Discount on Clover meals, apparel and shelf-stable groceries sold in our stores
- Discount throughout the year on CSA farm share's
- Free cooking classes
- Free knife skills 101, 102, 103 classes (custom knife when you pass)
- Opportunities to attend food sourcing trips to coffee roasters, farmers, cheese-makers, etc.
- Opportunities to attend food development meetings, contribute ideas/recipes to the menu
- Full health, vision and dental benefits available to full-time benefit-eligible staff