Drafter- Avionics Integration
Melbourne, FL, 32901
The Drafter provides Computer Aided Design application experience such as AutoCAD and/or Inventor to generate, modify and revise engineering drawings in support of various avionics system integration design projects. Drawings for system integration may include both mechanical and electrical portions.
Partial Job Description and Requirements below. Visit https://www.seaerospace.com/careers/drafter-aviation-integration to see the entire job description, and submit resume for further consideration.
• Coordinate with engineers for design requirements and understanding the requirements for the tasks
• Create, modify or revise CAD drawing using available CAD applications to meeting the project requirements under engineering direction
• Supporting designers for creating engineering drawing
• Preferred- Local candidates
• Preferred- 1 year of experience with AutoCAD 2014 (or later revision) application
• Preferred- 1 year of experience or classes with Autodesk Inventor and Solidworks application
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat application for creating PDF
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Knowledge of the creating mechanical and electrical drawing
• Knowledge of ASME Y14.100 and ASME Y14.5
• Able to generate engineering drawing with minimum direction from engineer
• Acceptable background check for required matters, including strict facility badging requirements.
• Lawful US Person as defined in US Code 8 U.S.C. 1342b(a)(3).
Full time position.
Hours assigned are usually within the regular shift (8AM to 5PM). Most time is spent in a professional office environment involving long hours of seated work. The Drafter must be able to crawl in the aircraft and take photos on some specific area for design purpose.
Health and Dental premiums fully paid by employer for employee and legal dependents.
Health, Dental, 401K-Profit Sharing, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holiday Pay, Portable HSA account, Clothing allowance.
401(k) and profit sharing at eligibility.
Resumes are considered via:
Qualified resume submissions receive further consideration.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by:
(2) Informing us regarding the nature of your request.
(3) Providing your contact information.
Southeast Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Southeast Aerospace, Inc. not to discriminate against qualified individuals because of their physical or mental disabilities or veteran status and to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified covered veterans.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/individuals with Disabilities
Southeast Aerospace, Inc.
Founded in 1993, Southeast Aerospace offers a unique combination of products & services, by integrating parts distribution and MRO with complete aircraft modification services. We serve the GA, corporate, regional airline, and rotorcraft aircraft markets. We specialize in the integration, sales, and service of avionics, instrumentation, and related systems
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved
Southeast Aerospace, Inc.