Rocklin , CA 95677
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Role and Responsibilities
The job of the door prepper is to prepare doors for the paint department by:
- Pulling doors off of carts and placing on work bench.
- Inspecting doors for machining defects and factory defects or flaws such as scratches, dings, cracks in glass, etc.
- Repair doors using putty knives, wood filler, air sanders, sanding blocks, etc.
- Tape off glass doors using paper and masking tape.
- Hit daily production numbers while limiting the amount of internal returns to company standards.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Diploma or GED required. Reads and writes English.
Woodworking, carpentry and /or auto body repair. Attention to details and safety. Ability to lift 15-75 lbs. on a regular basis. Good work attendance required.