PSR Associates, Inc.is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Document Writer needed create documentation for several business processes for multiple departments in Information Technology. This will include meeting with business representatives to gather initial information needed about current processes to create and document the process model. The Document Writer will also create documents that will serve as training materials. Performance Responsibilities:
Assisting in the "translation" of the vision of the customer into business requirements
Facilitate sessions with IT Directors to gather information on business processes
Document the processes of multiple teams in IT
Create documentation that will serve as training materials for Information and/or Educational Technologies
Effectively communicate orally and in writing to convey complex and technical subjects in a clear, concise and positive manner
Cultivating trust with all program stakeholders
Bachelor's Degree required
Work Experience: 5 years experience in:
Technical writing and business requirements document creation
Experience with Visio or other process modeling and documenting tools
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
* Drafting and review of Supervisory documents including Statements of Work
* Coordinate comments/feedback between business unit and legal department representatives in a structured and streamlined manner in order to reduce the cycle times associated with completing legal documentation
* Prepares documents for Client review
* Hours are 9am-1pm Monday-Friday
* 2+ years of experience in the drafting of contractual language
* Paralegal experience
* Experience in the financial services industry a plus
* Experience supporting the management/drafting of outsourcing related agreements (preferred)
* Bachelor's Degree
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Epiq Systems, Inc.AtlantaGA
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00HOK's Atlanta office is currently seeking an Architectural Specifications Writer to join our team. As a Specifications Writer, you are responsible for developing detailed project specifications and assists project team in coordinating contract documents.
* Reviews drawings and other project information to write and edit specifications for projects and coordinates compliance with project requirements, institutional guidelines, HOK standards, technical conditions, acceptable standards, and existing laws, rules, regulations and codes.
* Understands the project design requirements and translates those requirements into materials, methods, equipment, procedures, installation, and certification testing necessary to provide the narrative descriptions which are used to procure, install and erect building components.
* Prepare and review the procurement and contracting requirements, including the Division 1 General Requirement sections.
* Reviews LEED scorecard and provides knowledgeable input on material product selection for LEED certification. Provides project budget input related to product and system value choices regarding cost versus quality.
* Performs product research; assists project designers with material selection and system research.
* Provides quality management reviews and technical advice in design development through construction document phases.
* Acts as a risk management resource to other project leaders.
* Develops and maintains relationships with vendors.
* Provides continual development and improvement of HOK Master Specifications including its specialized content for project type or regional conditions as well as sustainable content
* Responsible for integration of specifications into the buildingSMART initiative.
* Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
* Fosters a culture of external and internal client service.
* Assists project managers with review and coordination of project agreements relative to professional service and general condition issues.
* Assists project architects and project designers with material and system constructability analysis.
* Assists project architects with shop drawing and product substitution review.
* Coordinates and reviews consultant technical specifications for conformance with HOK standards.
* Participates in project life cycle cost analysis
* Maintains technical resource library and list of technical resource contacts.
* Archives technical files to ensure consistent project milestone documentation.
* May conduct internal specifications training.
* Participates in developing and improving HOK document standards and best practice procedures.
* Strong knowledge of architectural design, engineering coordination, design trends, products, construction methodology, building systems, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
* Strong knowledge of construction procedures and schedules.
* Strong knowledge of building envelope components, interior plans and material requirements of all building and facility types. Advanced knowledge in one or more types such as Laboratory, Courthouse, Justice, and/or Healthcare specifications preferred.
* Strong knowledge of building codes and ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
* Strong knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
* Proficiency in specifications software programs such as e-SPECS preferred.
* Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Proficiency in Newforma.
* Ability to produce a well-coordinated, detail-oriented, fully integrated Project Manual.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and produce results within deadline.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Bachelor's degree in architecture or engineering or equivalent in education or experience required. Master's degree preferred.
* 5 years in architectural practice with prior experience in specifications development.
* Registered Architect with current license preferred.
* NCARB registration preferred.
* LEED credentials required within 6 months of employment.
* Construction Specifications Institute Certification preferred.
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Hellmuth Obata & Kassabaum, IncAtlantaGA
VIEW JOBS10/31/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-29T00:00Service Writer/Advisor (Atlanta, GA):
W.W. Williams is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Service Writer/Service Advisor for our high volume service department. The responsibilities of this role includes greeting the customer, creating a service repair order based on the customer's request, and keeping the customer informed of the status of the repair.
Assist in the operation of managing a profitable service department through productive staffing, strong customer satisfaction, cost controls, setting and meeting objectives with high initiative for change and control of service activity. The Service Writer/Advisor provides advice to customers regarding vehicle repairs.
* Assist customers with setting service appointments, and keeping our clients informed of the status of their vehicles in for service.
* Open and close work orders in a timely manner.
* Research vehicle recalls, service & repair information with manufacturers' websites.
* Being able to sell needed vehicle maintenance & repairs in an honest, ethical, courteous & professional manner.
* Must have excellent customer service experience.
* Must work closely with vehicle repair technicians.
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* Respectable comprehension of dealer business systems and computer skills, ADP Dealer System preferred but not required.
* Able and comfortable with multi-tasking.
* Possess high level of overall technical knowledge.
* Clean driving record, and must pass drug screen and background check.
* Experience with heavy duty dealership and/or diesel service environment preferred.