VIEW JOBS4/15/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-07-14T00:00<p>Are you working for a Construction company where you’re not appreciated, or they make promises but don’t deliver, then read on.</p><p>We’re proud of our people with their “let’s make it happen” attitude. We have a positive exciting culture, not a, “that’s how it’s done around here” corporate one.</p><p>Our people have flexibility to do their jobs with “no one breathing down their backs”, they have their goals, know what to do and do it!</p><p>In the past few years we continue to get new contracts despite the economic downturn and we plan to continue this aggressive growth but can’t without great people.</p><p>We are Architectural Landscape Design Inc. located in <i>Lakeville MN</i> . We've been in business for over 15 years, a full service landscape/Remodeling/Construction company and we’re on the move! check us out <a href="https://workable.com/nr?l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aldmn.com" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">www.aldmn.com</a></p><p><br></p><img title="Aluminum Deck with Azek Arches and custom firerock" alt="" src="https://workablehr.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/photos/255837/1ef627e91b3fa8f3f28fbfac3d028aef.jpg" style="display: block; margin: auto;"><p>But we have a problem, we need to add experienced professionals to begin another crew . If you want to work for a “learning organization” can manage a crew or would like to learn, <strong>WE WANT YOU!</strong></p><p><strong>Summary:</strong></p><p>The Construction Foreman/Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all on-site aspects of construction projects.</p><p><strong>Core Capabilities: Carpenter Foreman Journeyman apprentice mineapolis</strong></p><ul> <li>Customer and quality focus</li> <li>Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)</li> <li>Team work</li> <li>Excellent problem solving abilities</li> <li>Responsibility and dependability</li> <li>Ethics and integrity</li> </ul><p><strong>Job Duties: Carpentry Foreman Journeyman</strong></p><ul> <li>Manage the execution of construction projects, planning labor requirements, equipment requirements and material deliveries and timing to ensure completion of job(s) within project deadlines</li> <li>Manage safety, quality and productivity of work at sites and/or shop/yard</li> <li>Assist in the preparation of jobsites prior to the beginning of a project</li> <li>Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the day to day work activities of a landscape construction crew of 2 to 4 employees</li> <li>Delegate job tasks to appropriate crew members to assist in the completion of landscape constructions</li> <li>Participate in recruitment activities by conducting secondary interviews with potential job candidates</li> <li>Conduct on-site orientations with new employees and employees in new positions, which cover all company health and safety policies, practices, and procedures</li> <li>Operate various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment, dump trucks A license, skidd loader, excavator, chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.</li> <li>Assist in the construction of landscape design/build tasks patios, pergolas, waterfeatures, retaining walls, outdoor rooms, lighting, sod and irrigation, drainage and grading, outdoor kitchens, firepits and fireplaces ect.</li> <li>Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on a daily basis</li> <li>Read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings, and specifications to delegate/complete work activities</li> <li>Meet with subcontractors and supervise quality, efficiency, and deadlines</li> <li>Complete and submit all required paperwork on a daily basis, including: daily site meeting logs, crew daily forms, equipment daily inspection forms, attendance tracking, time and materials billing summaries, requests for time off, etc.</li> <li>Comply with all company policies and regulations</li> <li>Maintain and enforce standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned trucks, trailers, equipment, jobsites, and shop/yard areas</li> <li>Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and that all crew members are in compliance with government and company PPE standards</li> <li>Enforce and work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations at shop/yard and on jobsites</li> <li>Employee training</li> <li>Communicate with customers in a polite and courteous manner</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements: Carpenter Foreman Journeyman</strong></p><ul> <li>High School Diploma, GED or equivalent</li> <li>Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the construction industry</li> <li>Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner</li> <li>Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)</li> <li>Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines</li> <li>Time management skills</li> <li>Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications</li> <li>Must possess a valid driver’s license</li> <li>Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools and equipment required to complete various construction practices</li> <li>Speak, read, and write English</li> <li>Carry and use a smart phone or data-enabled device for communication and reporting</li> </ul><p><strong>Work Conditions: Carpenter Foreman Journeyman</strong></p><ul> <li>Ability to work with hand tools, power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment, and materials</li> <li>Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. repeatedly through an entire work shift</li> <li>Ability to work in a fast paced environment</li> <li>Excellent stamina is required</li> <li>Work near heavy equipment and other vehicles on a regular basis</li> <li>Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold</li> <li>Flexible working hours including occasional weekend work</li> </ul><p><strong>Responsibilities: Carpenter Foreman Journeyman</strong></p><ul> <li>Manage workers, equipment, and materials</li> <li>Act as main contact with clients on a daily basis</li> <li>Must have knowledge and refined skills, including but not limited to: Decks Porches Pergolas outdoor kitchens and fireplaces and other custom carpentry needs.</li> <li>Knowledge in proper framing, footings, finish trim work</li> <li>Proper safety and onsite logistics experience</li> <li>Job Layout and job sequencing identifying problems and communicating with designers.</li> <li>Able too problem solve and complete projects within estimating parameters.</li> <li>Good communication skills with designers and clients</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p><strong>Requirements:</strong></p><ul> <li>Experienced</li> <li>Hard working</li> <li>Pre-Employment drug test</li> <li>Drivers license preferred and assurance that you will have means to be at work on time each day</li> <li>Carpentry Foreman: 5 yearrs</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p><strong>What We Offer:</strong></p><ul> <li>We pay above industry standards in these positions depending on your experience</li> <li>Profit sharing and compensation bonuses for qualified Carpenter Foreman</li> <li>Great growth opportunities</li> </ul><p>Job Type: Full-time</p><p>Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year</p>Architectural Landscape Design Inc.MinneapolisMN
VIEW JOBS4/12/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-07-11T00:00Site Name: USA - Minneapolis - Minneapolis South
Posted Date: Feb 15 2021
Oncology is a core area of intensive focus at GSK, and while much progress has been made in the past few years, more can be done to REDEFINE EXPECTATIONS in cancer care. As we look to redefine expectations in oncology, we need experienced, entrepreneurial-minded leaders to help us on this journey.
Are you an experienced Oncology Sales Professional looking to be part of an innovative, dynamic and growing organization? GSK's US Oncology team is looking for Oncology Account Managers to manage the sales and business activities within a defined geographical business area. Key to this position is the ability to drive sales, leverage customer relationships and impact a variety of customer segments. This includes the design and implementation of business plans intended to increase revenue from targeted customers based upon strategic business analysis. You will understand and leverage roles and responsibilities of the cross functional team to drive sales results. These partners include Marketing, Medical Affairs, Market Access and Commercial Operations. Ideal candidates will have a deep knowledge of customers and accounts within oncology, as well as the local dynamics that influence business in their area.
Being part of Oncology at GSK is being part of something special. The focus of the organization couldn't be clearer - we are fueled by a personal passion to give our customers and our patients MORE. More of ourselves, more to fight for and more moments that matter!
This role will provide/gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
* Accountable for driving area sales results and ensuring open patient access to GSK therapies
* Develop and execute area business plans
* Identify and apply resources to the development of key prescribers/key account drivers within area
* Engage proactively with key customers and account groups to ensure the promotion of both GSK therapies and company image
* Work cross functionally to maximize brand availability and exposure within key accounts
* Work collaboratively with team and Regional Sales Director to ensure successful launch and/or ongoing promotion of branded products
* Engage with Regional Sales Director and cross functional partners on the development of programs and activities that will result in increased access to customers
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
* Bachelor level degree
* Minimum 8 years of pharmaceutical sales experience
* Track record of proven sales success in consecutive years
* Please note candidates with 0-3 years of Oncology Sales experience will be hired at the Account Manager level, anyone with more than 3 years of Oncology Sales Experience will be hired as a Senior Account Manager.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
* Minimum of 3 years of Oncology sales and/or Specialty sales experience
* Product marketing, specialty pharmacy, payer and state society experience a plus
* Strong organizational skills in order to maintain a high level of productivity, innovation and priority-setting in order to complete assignments on-time and on-budget
* Proven ability to think strategically and work with a high level of integrity, accuracy, and attention to detail.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills for effectively interfacing with all levels of management and departments within the company.
As GSK Focuses On Our Values And Expectations And a Culture Of Innovation, Performance, And Trust, The Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following Capabilities
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
* Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
* Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
* Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
* Sustaining energy and well-being Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
* Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
VIEW JOBS4/20/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-07-19T00:00AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Hospice Aide
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Hospice Aide you will:
* Communicate effectively with patients, supervisors and co-workers.
* Utilize basic knowledge to carry out agency philosophy and goals of agency in provision of patient care.
* Document observations and provision of care according to agency policy/procedure.
* Maintain clean, safe, healthy environment and assists in teaching family members and patient's ways to simplify household tasks and cope with disabilities.
* Recognize the physical, emotional, and developmental characteristics of the populations served by agency, including need for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her property.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* Home Health Aide Certification meeting HCFA requirements
* One (1) year experience as Home Health Aide and successful completion of competency evaluation
* Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
* Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity (which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing.)
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.