Document Processing Specialist (Tues, Fri 4:30Pm-2:00Am/Sat 9:00Am-5:30Pm)
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
An international law firm with offices in Washington, D.C. is seeking a full-time User Support Specialist to join their team. This person will be responsible for producing high quality documents and providing excellent client service to the Firm and the Firms clients.
PLEASE NOTE: The hours for this position are Tuesday - Friday 4:30pm to 12:00am and Saturday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Maintaining advanced proficiency of software used by the Firm (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Winscribe, Nuance & Adobe Professional, SnagIt) to produce high-volume, time sensitive legal documents.
- Preparing and editing legal documents and correspondence such as contracts, agreements, summons, complaints, motions, subpoenas, closing documents, etc.
- Converting documents.
- Preparing, printing and organizing large Excel documents as well as producing PowerPoint presentations.
- Answering and responding to telephone requests/inquiries in a professional manner.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of hardware used within the BRC (i.e., transcription equipment, scanners, and printers).
- Maintaining an expertise in databases used by the Firm (i.e., FileSite, InterAction, etc.)
- Entering necessary data into the BRC database for tracking purposes.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years of experience working in a document processing department within a legal environment or two years of experience supporting attorneys in an administrative capacity.
- Proficiency in all software used by the Firm (MS Office Suite, Chrome River, Intapp Time Entry, Innova, etc.)
- Proficiency with FileSite or a comparable document management system.
- Competency using Styles, Headers and Footers, Section/Page Breaks, Page Numbering, Table of Contents/Authorities, etc.
- Proficiency with legal terminology and standard legal procedures.
- Strong database and Internet research skills.
- Ability to multitask and have a sense of urgency with the workload.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.