DMR National Sales Manager, B2B
Tp-Link USA Corporation
Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DMR National Sales Manager
Please Note: Based on location, this position may telecommute
TP-Link is the Worlds leading provider of consumer Wi-Fi networking products. We continuously develop new products and technologies that transform the way people connect. Our networking expertise uniquely positions us as a leader in emerging technologies that improve our everyday lives, such as smart home products.
Spacious and modern, our Irvine location creates a casual atmosphere that fosters team collaboration. In addition to free snacks and drinks, we provide all employees with fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance, and also contribute to their 401k funds.
What your future looks like:
- Responsible for managing key DMR accounts: PCM, Insight, Connection, DELL marketing, etc.
- Clearly represent TP-Links full portfolio of SMB, SOHO, and Smart home products to existing and prospective customers
- Cultivate existing business and prospect new business
- Understand partner focus and develop strategies to support their direction
- Develop key activities to best execute the corporate strategy, negotiate and manage marketing spend
- Management of forecasting revenue projections on a quarterly basis, develop overall pipeline
- Review and analyze sales data to understand business trends
- Inquire, analyze, and understand market trends, competition, products and use this knowledge to develop key advantages within your business
- Must work in a team environment; marketing, finance, operations to best service our partners
What youll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years in the industry managing at least two of the accounts above
- Self-motivated, work independently, but in a team environment
- PnL management
- Strong track record of developing and building strong customer relationships
- Past networking experience
- Effective negotiation and closing skillset to close opportunities in a timely fashion
- Ability to Travel 50%+
- Experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and manage work flow priorities
- Strong communication skills via email, phone, and face to face within TP-Link and external partners
- Proficient in English
What were all about:
TP-Link is always seeking ambitious individuals, who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and drive. While TP-Link has made its global mark, it is still a relatively new brand to the U.S. As we grow and shape our team, were looking for people to directly influence the success of our U.S. business.
Feel a connection? Send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you believe youre the right fit for our team.
We are committed to diversity. TP-Link is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.