Divisional Vice President Of Sales
San Francisco , CA 94005
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DefinedCrowd empowers its enterprise customers by providing high-quality training data and an overarching infrastructure of solutions for artificial intelligence, all focusing on making AI smarter. The company sources, structures, and enriches datasets that empower their enterprise clients to launch AI products faster and with quality.
Our new Divisional Vice President should be a passionate advocate for Artificial Intelligence and the role of data to aid enterprise customers in their digital transformation journeys. Youre technically astute, with a strong ability to engage with executives frequently. Youre creative and analytical and have a proven edge for building engaging go-to-market plans that can speak seamlessly to all stakeholders. You enjoy the detail but see the bigger picture, harnessing your product knowledge to create the best solutions as you communicate with our new customers. You are determined and collaborative, you enjoy working in fast paced environments and thrive to drive others in the team. We will only consider candidates currently based in the location stated in this add.
- Drive the top-line revenue by helping the team acquire new logos, develop senior relationships with key vertical targets and top accounts, influencers, and strategic partners.
- Lead by example and be hands on in all major sales opportunities. Helping the team close deals while closing your own quota requirements.
- Demonstrate pipeline management, its transparency, growth and conversion ratios to reach the companys quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Partner with the sales team to define the ongoing sales strategy, understand which markets we should next expand into, how we shore up our base, allocate resources and evolve as a sales team member.
- Experience building a consistent sales funnel and accurately predicting sales revenue.
- Its your key responsibility to maintain a current understanding of the technology and trends in artificial intelligence and data.
- Negotiate profitable contracts, terms and conditions.
- Perform sales activities for assigned verticals to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Managing your client relationships intimately, to build credibility, ensure retention, and identify upsell opportunities.
- Preparing proposals and negotiating commercial and contractual arrangements.
- 8 - 10 years of successful sales experience with a focus on managing revenues greater than $5M with evidence of meeting and exceeding quotas with consistent & accurate forecasting and successful collaboration & interaction with executives.
- Experience with AI, ML and NLP, data and transformation tools.
- Self-motivation, a sense of urgency, an ability to multi-task and work many sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Experience working at an early-stage startup creating proven sales strategies to accelerate the companys revenue, demonstrating hands on sales skills with your formal training methodologies and executive presence managing large clients needs.
- A proven analytical and data-driven approach to sales with an In-depth knowledge of CRM, Collaboration platforms and lead generation applications such as Zoom, Salesforce and others.
- Seasoned management skills with a successful track record of performance management, remote interaction and a C-Level personal network.
- Our ideal candidate will be passionate, energetic, optimistic and results driven with deep experience and comfort in cross collaboration with product, marketing and operations departments.
- Ability to multi-task, and work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and quality and results orientation.
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Strong transactional skills and experience working with internal and external- facing technology platforms.
- A unique culture, healthy working environment, and a flexible working schedule
- Excellent career development opportunities in a high growth company
- Access to an excellent compensation and benefits package
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Equity awards based on tenure
- An international and diverse team, representing more than 30+ nationalities at our 4 locations
- Global mobility and relocation support with the help of our specialized team
- Continuous training opportunities leveraging hand-on workshops and formal development opportunities.
DefinedCrowd offers a platform with multiple data delivery options that leverages machine learning technology and human intelligence to deliver quality-guaranteed training data for AI systems. The platform offers self-service and fully customizable solutions that deliver high-quality project-specific training data, enabling AI products reach market quicker. It is this business model that has allowed DefinedCrowd to raise a total of $63.6M in funding over 4 rounds. Our value proposition is quality, privacy, speed and scale, covering more than 50 different languages. With strong expertise in speech and natural language processing technologies, we have been serving AI companies and Fortune 500 companies since day one. DefinedCrowd was founded in Seattle and has offices in Lisbon, Porto and Tokyo.