The District Operations Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Field Operations Manager and District Service Management Team through customer relations, audit and administrative assistance: handling all operational issues of the service unit, when needed.
2+ years experience prefered
• Ability to use common computer applications, web based systems and Microsoft Office products
• Excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism
• Urgency and resourcefulness in responding to customer needs
• Appropriate business judgment in determining customer concessions
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, solve problems and follow directions
• Ability to speak, read and write English
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Excellent Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc...