Columbia , SC 29201
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Ensure Teams are scheduled and approved two weeks in advance of the inventories for the District.
- Review weekly projections and adjust teams as necessary to achieve goals.
- Pre inventory contacts with the stores and providing contact information to the Store Manager if they have any questions before the inventory.
- Run inventories start to finish and 25 hours / week. Visits should be posted as an event.
- Review last weeks projections to see if you achieved your goal and if not how adjustments could be made for next time.
- Review all timesheets for accuracy of in store times, travel times and mileages and break/meal guideline adherence.
- Red CPH/APH inventories; determine corrections needed to reduce their occurrences.
- Maintain high level of client satisfaction. Ensure all Area Managers and Team Leaders are customer oriented and of an amiable nature.
- Maintain contact with all major customers on a regular basis to discuss past inventories and discuss areas for improvement as necessary.
- Sales Sales calls on mid-size accounts (actual calls and contacts) should be at the level to drive a 5% to 10% increase in sales per year.
- Hire, train and motivate auditors, Team Leader's and Area Manager's to meet District needs.
- Monitor and improve productivity performance of all team members. Monitor attendance, follow up with all no shows, and post comments in a timely manner.
- Enforce and follow the company Standard Operating Procedures manual and all other published policies and procedures.
- Control all district expenses.
- Track and maintain inventory equipment and vehicles.
- Transport team members to and from inventories when necessary.
- Other duties as directed by your Regional Manger and/or VP.
- Report unsafe work conditions.
PICS Inventory is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Must have experience with 3 top Inventory Companies.
Salary TBD based on experience.