Skywalker Holdings, LLC
Nicasio , CA 94946
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Skywalker Ranch is seeking a dishwasher to join our internal culinary operations.
Accountable for the overall cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the Food & Beverage areas of the operation. Works continuously to improve the guest and employee experience through personal and professional contributions. Exhibits a Willingness and ability to assist in other areas of the operation to ensure that it is successful.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station and trash compactor.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Use proper detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink and dish washing machine. Inform management of any shortages immediately.
- Breakdown dirty bus tubs and maintain an organized dish table.
- Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue. Sort, soak, and wash/re-wash wares as needed.
- Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing.
- Ensure clean wares are stored in designated areas.
- Conduct inventories of wares as requested.
- Assist with the setup of wares and equipment for the service of events
- Clean and mop all areas in assigned departments.
- Dispose of broken glass in the proper containers.
- Empty and maintain trashcans and dumpster area.
- Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications as required.
- Protect company assets through carefully handling and storing wares, equipment and products.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock as required.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support the team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
Ability and willingness to perform all additional tasks as required for the success of the operation.