Gersh Autism Greenfield , NH 03047
Posted 2 weeks ago
The Dishwasher will assist the Kitchen Staff provide food service to residents, guests, and employees under sanitary conditions as directed and in accordance with established policies and procedures. This person will work on a private school campus in the Main kitchen, School Kitchen, dish room, serving areas and off location as assigned.
1. Provide clients, guests and employees with clean and sanitized utensils, plate ware, and equipment.
2. Ensure dishes are sanitized and available as needed.
3. Keep sanitation solution up to company codes at all times.
4. Set up dish room and close down dish room according to kitchen procedures.
5. Maintain daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine; according to manufacturer specifications.
6. Place clean plate ware, utensils and pots/pans in specified shelves according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
7. Keep kitchen areas clean by sweeping, mopping floors, wiping countertops, and emptying trash.
8. Assist in labeling, covering and storing unused food after each meal.
9. Assist as requested in stocking food products and supplies.
10. Assist with food preparation as requested.
The incumbent must maintain skills necessary to safely and efficiently operate the following equipment and machines used in the performance of this job:
Must have knowledge of basic sanitary guidelines
Must have knowledge of basic dishwasher operations.
Must be able to read and write.