East Bank Club
Chicago , IL 60654
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Working at EBC benefits you!
- Paid time off for full and part-time team members.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for qualified team members.
- 401k - company match
- Parking and transit benefits
- Complimentary club membership and employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
Are you passionate about food, hospitality, and fitness? East Bank Club is looking to add a Dishwasher to our team!
The Dishwasher is responsible for washing off all china, glassware, silverware, pots, and pans. You will maintain all kitchen areas neat and orderly, spills mopped up, floors swept, ensure the garbage is taken out and the boxes are broken down and bundled.
- Ensure proper ware washing procedures are followed for all silverware.
- Wash and sanitize pots, pans, and utensils using proper procedures.
- Proper set-up of dish machine and dish area.
- Ensure all products are properly stored away.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean and orderly at all times.
- Take out the garbage and break down all cardboard boxes.
- Mop all spills.
- All other job duties as assigned by management.
- Previous dishwasher experience is highly desired.
- Must be dependable, positive, collaborative, and committed to healthy communication and quality work
- Friendly, organized, and able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Must have availability to work evening shifts, mid-shift, morning shifts and this is including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to restock the line and all other areas of the kitchen, walk and move during the entire shift including frequent bending and stooping, cleaning shelves, and washing down walls and walk-ins.
- Must be on your feet for the majority of the shift.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Matters:
East Bank Club commits to a culture of inclusion and belonging characterized by connection across our similarities and differences. We honor the dignity of all employees by enabling each to reach their fullest potential and, by doing so, better serve our members. We serve a diverse group of members and recognize the importance of diversity and inclusion in enriching the employee and member experience required to support our mission. EBC is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing employees with varying identities and backgrounds.
East Bank Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug/smoke-free workplace.