Devil's Thumb Ranch
Winter Park , CO 80482
Posted 2 weeks ago
- PT & FT Year-Round
- 128 hours of Paid Time Off if FT, Year Round employment status
- Affordable furnished housing, if working a minimum of 35 hours/week or more
- Health, Dental & Life & Vision Insurances, plus 401k Employer Match of up to $2,000 annually--if FT, Year-Round employment status
- Employer-sponsored monthly events such as Avalanche, Rockies& Nuggets games, Zip-lining, Snow-tubing, Hiking, Bowling, Recreation Center, etc.
- Employer-sponsored Softball and Hockey leagues
- Wellness Program opportunities including meditation, complimentary daily Yoga, trail running & mountain-biking workshops
- 25% discounts at all Devil's Thumb Ranch restaurants, activities including Trail Rides, and Spa Treatments
- Overtime for hours worked over 40/week
- Discounted Winter Park Ski Resort season pass (available annually in season)or 1/2 price Grand Park Rec Center Pass
- Referral bonus of $250 if we hire someone you refer
"The mountains are calling and I must go..." for more than just a weekend! Join a growing, fast-paced team of hardworking, passionate, and adventurous individuals who strive to improve themselves and the Ranch every day. From multiple food & beverage outlets, to the stables, to the Spa, Devil's Thumb Ranch offers many "spokes" of opportunity to keep the wagon wheel turnin'.Our mission at Devils Thumb Ranch is to offer guests and employees the true, premier Colorado experience. Working here means surrounding yourself with the great outdoors and the rugged individualism the West has always been known for. Living in Grand County offers opportunities to visit Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake, Lake Granby and Winter Park Ski Resort. From epic mountain biking to the growing music scene, its a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to strengthen your skills across a variety of departments in an incredible setting.By joining the team, you'll benefit from some of the same special experiences that make the Ranch an unsurpassed guest retreat: access to hiking and Nordic ski trails, discounts at all restaurant outlets, and fun, free employee events. Other great perks that come with the gig include: discounts on lodging, activities, meals and spa treatments, along with transitional affordable housing and free shuttle service.Devil's Thumb Ranch is the choice Colorado employer that you have been searching for. Join us!Principal Purpose of Job:
The Dishwasher/Steward is responsible for providing a neat and clean kitchen area. Focus will be primarily on clean dishware, pots and pans for the restaurants & catered events on property.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Main responsibility is cleanliness of the kitchen & dish area.
* Maintain a clean and organized dish area.
* Make sure dishes are clean and free of debris.
* Maintain the proper chemicals in the dishwasher.
* Assist in the daily cleaning of the kitchen area.
* Assist is in kitchen prep work when needed.
* Must be able to multi-task and plan effectively.
* Complete opening and closing side work to assist back of house and front of house operations.
* Ensure Ranch Mission is executed.Other Duties:
* Assist in all F&B outlets when needed.
* Knowledge of Events and Ranch Wide areas of the property.Personal Attributes:
Hard working, able to work independently, good listening skills, & a team playerPhysical Demands:
Ability to lift 50 pounds, general cleaning, set up, walking a lot, and able to stand for long periods of time (up to 10 hours per day).Education/Experience:
Minimum 16 years of ageSpecial Skills/Equipment:
Gloves may be worn to protect hands from hot water.Pay Rate: $16/hr
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences of relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.