Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director - Reimbursement
MJ Morgan Group
Annapolis , MD 21401
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently seeking a Director of Reimbursement for a great opportunity in the Annapolis, MD area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 to 8 years of experience in financial planning coupled with knowledge of HSCRC (Health Services Cost Review Commission.) This individual will be responsible for leading all reimbursement related functions.
Requirements of the Director- Reimbursement
- B.A. or B.S. in a related field.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in financial planning
- Must know HSCRC (Health Services Cost Review Commission)
- Prefer previous experience in healthcare or healthcare consulting environment
- Proficient knowledge of information technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Responsibilities of the Director- Reimbursement
- Conduct strategic financial planning to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Perform reimbursement work including rate filing, periodic cost reporting, research and analyses.
- Provide support on variance analysis on the operating budgets.
- Provide technical support and program development on financial information systems and business planning initiatives.
- Participate on certificate of need applications to the health resources planning commission.