Looking for a role in management or leading a team? Are you skilled in problem solving and thrive on managing many responsibilities? We have a director position that could be yours!
In accordance with the Mission and Guiding Behaviors, the Director of Patient Care Services works collaboratively with all members of the healthcare team to provide administrative support and direction to a group of managers within Patient Care Services. Responsible for quality and standards of patient care, performance improvement, program management, business operations, budget and resource utilization, and management development for designated areas.
Top reasons to love this job:
- Competitive salary offered
- Full benefits packageavailable
- Opportunity to lead a team at one of the best facilities in the state
Skills and Experience:
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing required and Master's degree in nursing, healthcare, business or other related field required.
- Current License to practice nursing in Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Five years recent healthcare experience, with three years in first line management preferred. (Will consider 2+ years of Level 1 trauma leadership experience)
- Evidence of ability to effectively develop and coach multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in program development, product line management desired
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements in relevant field
- BLS healthcare provider training required