Director Of Women's And Children's Services (10553)
Helena , MT 59601
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Director of Women's and Children's Services
Seeking a Director ofWomen's and Children'sServices in Montana to be an administrative leader guiding all aspects related to staffing and implementing the departmental mission, vision, values, and goals. The service line covers women's and children's services with the management of 31 full-timeemployees.
- The Director of Women's and Children's Services is responsible for budgets, performance reviews, quality improvement, regulatory compliance, JCAHO, OSHA and maintaining a strong relationship with Physicians and team.
- Experience running a C section, O.R. preferred.
- Needs to be a strong communicator and leader, experienced in Shared Governance and Relationship-Based Care preferred.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to hire and retain staff,
- Must pursue positive change and have the willingness to serve key stakeholders and promote patient satisfaction.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment
- BLS degree required,MSN preferred along with certification
- Must have valid Montana RN license
- Three (3) years of leadership experience in the field.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.