Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director Of Women Services
Houston , TX 77001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Director of Women Services
licenses and certifications
NRP, RN, TX License
About this Job:
1. The Director, Maternal/Child Department, assumes responsibility for functions in Maternal/Child Department to include Labor and Delivery, Post Partum, and Nursery.
2. This individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in these areas.
3. Initiates, guides, and directs the coordination of Maternal/Child Department functions.
4. Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided by the Maternal/Child Department.
1. Bachelors Degree in Healthcare related field required, Master's degree preferred
2. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
3. Current American Heart Association approved Healthcare Provider Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course
4. NRP certification preferred
5. 3 years of clinical practice in pro-vision of maternal/child services with emphasis on leadership and management experienceFor more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our websitewww.mtxgroup.comor clickhereto email your resume!