Director Of Training And Quality Service
Saint Michaels , MD 21663
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Drives values and philosophies through all employee training, events and activities. Ensures all training and development programs, as well as employee activities are strategically aligned with the IPC Standards and expectations, fostering a service culture meeting 5-star standards.
- Ensures effective and timely development and delivery of the training systems. Programs include, but are not limited to: New Hire Orientation, Manager's Orientation, monthly Leadership training, guest service/satisfaction training, Anti harassment, TIPs, and OSHA.
- Facilitates the delivery of both custom and IPC training and development programs.
- Partnering with property leaders, conducts needs analysis to identify training and development needs. May identify external training resource and/or create internal programs to meet these needs.
- Designs and implements programs to increase guest satisfaction, employee skills and leadership development
- Actively promotes and informs employees about all training opportunities and employee activities.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- A key leader within the Human Resources department, actively participates in strategic planning and flawless execution of departmental initiatives
- Plans and executes all employee activities, including meetings, events, charity drives and community efforts.
- Maintains training records and ensure full participation and compliance.
- Chairs the Inn-Credibles Committee
- Creates and executes internal and external communications that engage, inform and motivate.
- Responsible for administrative duties relative to the above accountabilities.
- Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Minimum of 1 year in Training or Service delivery management, with a strong preference given to individuals who possess hospitality background specific to hotel or resort in a luxury setting.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in luxury hotels strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Hospitality, or related field preferred
For full-time year round employees, our benefits package includes access to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K savings plan, as well as vacation, personal and holiday pay