Director Of Talent Acquisition
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 1 week ago
ConsumerTrack is a rapidly growing internet marketing company with technology innovation at the core of our business model. Our Company has built a profitable company with a reputation as the preferred digital advertiser for Fortune 1000 brands, banks, and financial institutions. We use our proprietary technology platform along with both our owned and operated sites and partner sites to reach hundreds of millions of US consumers every month.
We hire high performance individuals that are highly accountable, able to collaborate and communicate in a Team environment and who want to be the very best that they can be every day. The opportunities are endless at ConsumerTrack and we will continue to promote from within based on great performance and the impact you can make to the Company.
The Director of Talent Acquisition will be focused on identifying, recruiting and hiring the best talent for our company and deliver on the promise of our unique culture of passionate people that are eager to impact the business and impact their personal development.
The mission of our future Talent Acquisition Team is to build deep partnerships with our executive team, managers, and external resources while maintaining a very high bar for talent, nurture relationships with prospective talent, and be the culture evangelists for the company.
The objectives of the Director of Talent Acquisition are:
Recruiting & Company Branding
- Partner with the VP of HR to establish an overarching vision for talent acquisition and a best-in-class recruitment strategy;
- Identify what, exactly, about the company makes it attractive to candidates; highlighting key differentiators that set the company apart from competitors;
- Leverage candidate-facing communications, social media, and video to convey the corporate culture and employee experience;
- Develop and project the employee value proposition;
- Incorporate ConsumerTracks core values into the recruitment process, focusing on the identification, selection, and retention of a diverse workforce;
- Partner with recruiting leaders and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs.
Leadership, Culture & Engagement
- Build and mentor a team of high performing recruiters with a focus on hiring the best talent;
- Lead the team to ensure a culture of high expectations and continual improvement and feedback;
- Establish clear expectations and promoting based on results;
- Analyze retention data and utilize insights to drive retention of high-performing team members through rewards recognition and other data-informed incentives.
- 8+ years of professional experience in a senior talent leadership role, preferable in a growing and dynamic organization
- Track record of success in implementing high-quality talent practices at a high-performing organization
- Exceptional people management skills; holds high standards while coaching and developing others; empowers team members to proactively and creatively solve problems
- Broad knowledge of the talent function, ideally including deep expertise in recruitment and brand marketing
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment required.
- Ability to lead and operate efficiently and effectively within a matrix, geographically dispersed organization.
- Strong relationship building and relationship management skills.
- Self-starter and self-manager.
- Ability to effectively influence outcomes and elevate issues to appropriate level.
- Ability to effectively work with other people and be collaborative and cross-functional
- Ability to interact and interface with all levels within the organization.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Demonstrated strong management, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
What have we done in response to COVID-19? ConsumerTrack is committed to being part of the solution - continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and TEAM virtually. Plus, weve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Flex time & option to WFH for the foreseeable future
- Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
- Weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Monthly virtual team activities to help you stay connected!
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.