Alpha Chicago , IL 60657
Alpha (alphahq.com) is a venture-backed start-up based in New York, NY and our platform enables management teams to make data-driven decisions about users, products, and new markets.
This is a remote role but must be based in Chicago
As Director of Strategic Partnerships, you will own the development of a strategic partnerships practice with agencies and independent consultants that work with companies to build digital products, facilitate digital transformation, or adapt processes to be more agile. This includes prospecting and outreach, managing a pipeline of partners, expertly presenting the product capabilities, tailoring the value proposition to partners' workflows, and most importantly closing deals.
You will work alongside the marketing and sales teams to maximize opportunities that come from channel partners and be responsible for the development and refinement of ongoing channel development strategy.
- Build and manage a pipeline of partners and generate sales opportunities.
- Clearly articulate product features, benefits, and use cases and how they are best used within partner workflows.
- Structure and negotiate strategic partnerships.
- 5+ years of partnerships or sales experience with working knowledge of a consultative sales / solution-selling methodology
- A "hunter" mentality with a documented history of developing partnerships leveraging different models, including referral and reseller
- A "builder" that can develop a strategy, grow a network of partners and ultimately build a prosperous partnerships practice for Alpha
- A self-starter with a demonstrated ability to facilitates SaaS sales and/or partnerships via transaction type deals ($60k-$120k) that will lead to larger strategic subscriptions ($750k+)