Atrilogy's Client is seeking a Director of Service Delivery for a Full time perm role in Los Angeles, CA.
Director Service Delivery will focus on identifying and driving methodologies and processes that support world class standards for delivering Infrastructure Services and identify and manage key targeted areas for improvement. The Manager, Transition Services will ensure that Service Level Management best practices exist across all service platforms driving service efficiencies.Responsibilities:
- Help drive, track and manage organizational change, while minimizing costs and associated risk factors.
- Oversee internal and external project managers to help ensure the successful delivery of critical infrastructure projects.
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Engages with technical design and project managers, to ensure understanding of service acceptance criteria and agree processes for testing that criteria are met.
- Examines evidence and evaluates the quality of project outputs against the agreed acceptance criteria, to ensure correct products are produced, on schedule and fit for purpose Develops own ideas, or the ideas of others, making all the necessary observations and tests and carrying them through to a full practical demonstration, wherever viable and feasible.
- Identifies and responds to the key business drivers and those areas of business need which are not adequately supported by current and planned IT, within the strategic planning time frame.
- Develops the strategic response to the business requirement and produces business cases for recommended new applications of information and communications technologies.
- Reviews new business proposals and provides specialist advice on information management, including advice on and promotion of collaborative working and assessment and management of information-related risk.
- Evaluates major options for providing IT services effectively and efficiently and recommends solutions.
- Develops and presents business cases for high-level initiatives to executive management for approval, funding, and prioritization.
- Conducts post implementation reviews of information and communications technology applications and products introduced in pursuit of the strategy, to assess the extent to which expected business benefits were realized. Participates in the development of IT strategies, plans, staff development and operations.
- Develops, maintains and communicates Workplace services catalog to clearly define Drives continuous performance improvement by identifying and initiating process enhancements across all end user computing competencies and suppliers.
- Assists in design of Infrastructure Services Catalog and establishing Service Level Objectives, which align with customer expectations, for Infrastructure Engineering services. Communicate monthly performance against service levels to business and IT leadership.
- Establishes Monthly Enterprise Infrastructure Service reporting (leveraging ServiceNow) - focusing on service levels, risks, issues, proactively identified opportunities and ideas for improvements. Manages, develops, and plays a leadership role for the staff. Develops a high-performing team.
- Manages the HR processes for employees, including selection, training, performance management, development, and retention.
- Fosters an environment where colleagues are empowered and have the opportunity to develop and grow. Keep abreast of current technology and be a talented service manager.
- Have a proactive and task action approach and anticipate opportunities.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products the company provides, the services the company delivers, the processes employed and the incentives with which colleagues are awarded.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of IT / business experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of management experience
- Minimum seven (7) years of extensive experience in managing infrastructure and IT operations with a focus on end transition services
- Minimum of five (5) years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Minimum of five (5) years of overseeing or directly providing project management resources for a large enterprise
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience Senior level and mature understanding years of IT Service and Delivery Management principles with a proven track record of delivering results and introducing key ITIL disciplines and practical project management techniques to programs.
- You will have a proven track record Project Planning and Coordinating Service Transitions in the IT sector using ITIL practices.
- ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Service Manager level qualification a plus ITIL v3 certification highly desirable.
- COBIT Framework practitioner or certification a plus Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus In-depth Excel knowledge and experience with data analytics
- Ability to create and present PowerPoint presentations Experience in Service Architect / Service Strategist disciplines in an IS function.
- Extensive experience in managing infrastructure and IT operations
- An in depth technical knowledge and track record of effecting service management changes within a high-availability environment
- An up to date knowledge current technology and IT service management Is proactive, takes action and anticipates opportunities.
- Expert in techniques for ensuring that full account is taken of customers' real and stated needs in the delivery of IT services.
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements Knowledge and experience with financial models and budgeting Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.