Director Of Sales Operations
Iland Internet Solutions Corporation
Houston , TX 77008
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
iland is looking for an experienced Director of Sales Operations (DSO) to provide leadership, vision and strategy in driving sales productivity, integration across departments, and revenue growth. To be successful in this role you must have exceptional operational skills and discipline - making people, process and technology work together to propel company growth and scalability. You will also work closely with company stakeholders to ensure key objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization, including forecasting and planning functions.
- Partner and collaborate with sales, channel, marketing, product, service delivery, and finance to optimize cross-department processes, automation, and integration. Proactively identify opportunities to streamline and reduce bottlenecks, facilitating an organization of continuous process improvement and effective change management.
- Manage and implement enabling technologies related to sales and sales processing, including CRM, customer contract management, quote generation system, commission management, and other supporting technologies.
- Ensure integrity of customer contract data and coordinate with any systems that interact with customer data, such as the iland Console, service delivery, and accounting systems.
- Coordinate training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support team members.
- Manage and nurture career growth of the sales operations team, while carrying out these responsibilities.
The following skills represent the minimum requirements to be considered for this position:
- Bachelors degree required in Business Administration or Information Systems
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations and/or sales management
- 2+ years of management experience
- 2+ years experience working and administering CRM technologies
- Experience in managing simultaneous complex projects from inception to successful completion
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com both as a user and administrator is required
- Responsive to deadlines, detail oriented, and a strong team player
- Exceptional independent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to interact professionally, courteously, and effectively with a wide range of staff and clients
- Good listener with low ego
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Plan
- Stock Plan
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- PPO Healthcare Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Extensive Training
iland has been in business for over 20 years and is an industry leader in the areas of Secure Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Secure Cloud Backup (BaaS), and Secure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). We provide an exciting, fast-paced environment that has been recognized by these industry leaders and more:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Disaster Recovery as a Service Leader: 2016-2019
- Zerto Service Provider of the Year: 2016 & 2017
- Veeam Innovation Award Winner: 2018 & 2019
- Veeam Service Provider of the Year: 2016
- The Forrester Wave Leader DR-as-a-Service Providers: 2017
- Houston Business Journal #1 Best Place to Work: 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017
- Nine Lives Media Inc. Talkin Cloud 100: 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Houston Business Journal Houston Fast 100: 2012 & 2013
- Cisco Cloud Managed Service Provider (Cisco Powered)
- VMware Global Service Provider Partner (VSPP) of the Year: 2010-2012